TRUMP SET TO WIN!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Just listening to Kevin Maguire of the Mirror. What a load of bitter and twisted sh1teheads the left are. Apparently America people are a bunch of dumbfacks.

Well suck it up, and that goes for anyond else whining about Trump's election. Thats twice the left have had their asses kicked just lately and they had better start getting used to it.

I KNEW it would do a Brexit! Oh I have been longing for this so badly. I cannot WAIT to see the regressive left lose their sh!t over this!
s-l300.jpg

Sponsored Links
Bush - Clinton cycle broken. Maybe lawyers as leaders too.

-0-

The health service will go into meltdown with left loonies demanding mental health care and medication. It happened over Brexit. :ROFLMAO:

One of several sites listing the business failures that were set up by Trump

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188

Well there is one more failure that will be added soon, The American Economy

gawker said:
The airline had succeeded largely because of its no-frills service—you didn’t need a reservation ahead of time, there were no seat assignments, no check-ins, and no boarding passes. You’d show up and hop on a plane for relatively cheap. When Trump bought 17 of the company’s Boeing 727s for $365 million in 1988, “he added maple-wood veneer to the floors, chrome seat-belt latches and gold-colored bathroom fixtures.”

A more reliable source http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

Give Trumper the worlds largest nuclear arsenal and see what happens.

Hardly a black swan event really so I'm not really shocked or surprised.
Well there is one more failure that will be added soon, The American Economy

I'm beginning to wonder if the democrats wanted to lose this election , well to be more precise if both parties didn't want to win. The economy has been failing and in the doldrums for a while now and to put forward someone who on the face of it seems unelectable would mean the party isn't in power when the brown smelly stuff finally hits the big whirry thing but voters would remember who was holding the reins at the time.
To be honest , though I'm no fan of Trump , I think he may be the best choice at least in the short term.Longer term maybe not.

It was a choice between a clown and a boring old lady. I think he'll be good for post-brexit UK

What we need is Lily Allen to give us her views on Trump's victory.....

When I see Lily Allen's squidgy cabbage patch doll mug giving it large on her 'views' I feel the need to give birth to a brown effigy of her. In fact I just have.

What does this vacuous little girl know about life? She's never had to worry about money or experienced hardship or poverty. Her clothing shop in central London went to the wall because she didn't realise that people don't really want to spend £500 on a t-shirt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rsial-return-Her-clothing-firm-gone-bust.html

By the way check out the camel toe in the black leggings (the second photo down on the Daily Mail article). You'd need to sellotape a mattress round ones love truncheon to touch the sides.

You fukcers should be mindful that you are paying allen's wages when you pay for a tv licence. Let's sack off the lefitish, corrupt bbc next, fukc the lot off.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back