TRV valve Help

10 Dec 2022
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi I live in a rental and only two of my radiators have TRV heads. There are valves with no heads I am hoping someone will recognise what they are and I can just buy a head and not a whole new valve

If anyone can help that would be amazing
Sponsored Links
It is a manual valve

You can get replacement caps or knobs. I think they will be cheaper in places like Wilko or Ebay

These seem expensive. The metal bits are to fit different spindles.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local