TV feature wall - TV DOES NOT FIT!!

No need to be rude. I can see 2 cables going from the bottom left corner towards the floor. Surely these are not permanent. So where are all the supplies required?

Sponsored Links
No need to be rude. I can see 2 cables going from the bottom left corner towards the floor. Surely these are not permanent. So where are all the supplies required?
It is one cable and a shadow you can see. There is also another picture where you can see it now coming out from the back of the wall behind the TV. It is one of those new TVs where you only need to run one small cable up to it for power, HDMIs etc and everything.

It is one cable and a shadow you can see. There is also another picture where you can see it now coming out from the back of the wall behind the TV. It is one of those new TVs where you only need to run one small cable up to it for power, HDMIs etc and everything.
OK that makes sense. Let’s hope his next TV is the same type.

OK that makes sense. Let’s hope his next TV is the same type.
Yeah it does appear to be the way is it going and it makes sense. I know as I feel a bit silly for making a huge channel in my wall to run a 40mm conduit and another to put a power socket behind the TV. Seems like I have done it the dated way now...

Sponsored Links
I may be wrong but I believe only one manufacturer has gone this route. Not everyone wants a separate connection box under the TV.

Cut 20mm off each side of the television using a diamond blade. It’ll slide in beautifully.
Follow me for more money saving diy tips!

and made it look like it was meant for next doors tv:LOL:.
it’s meant to be smack on , and vents through the back.
And that is the sum of your contribution to this thread. You are as much help to the OP as an anvil to a drowning man.

And that is the sum of your contribution to this thread. You are as much help to the OP as an anvil to a drowning man.
at least now he knows how to vent it. Your contribution though , leave a big gap? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least mine was a voluntary contribution and not a reluctantly forced one like yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back