UK Covid Deaths etc. *Links required please, for any claims

He is not a retired doctor. The description is deliberately misleading.

Sponsored Links
John Campbell used to be a good source, but not any more as he puts ratings above accuracy.

He gives an air of authority by having what looks like official documents which he goes through and annotates - but they are done by him. I’ve checked a few out and sometimes the data doesn’t match the scientific journal where it’s supposed to have come from.

He is not a retired doctor. The description is deliberately misleading.

He is both retired & he is a doctor. What part of the description do you find "deliberately misleading".

He is not a retired doctor.

He is a retired nurse and nursing trainer who has a PhD in nurse training.

Sponsored Links
He is both retired & he is a doctor. What part of the description do you find "deliberately misleading".
You are factually correct, he is a 'retired PhD'.
Slightly misleading perhaps? Would you call ex PM - Gordon Brown, a 'retired doctor'?

As others have said, John Campbell has at times been a good source of information - my niggle is how much (undisclosed) money he is making from YouTube - given the prominently displayed 'Play Button' in his videos, prolific daily output, and the millions of views; he must be making a fortune.

He is not a retired doctor.

He is a retired nurse and nursing trainer who has a PhD in nurse training.

Then he is more than entitled to use the title afforded to him by his qualification.

OMG. I've just had a brief scout around this YooToob & it seems to be ever so slightly infected by folk talking about fings that are way over my head.

I mean, who the feck is interested in fings like a visual representation explaining 'particle physics' by a PhD? zzZZZ zzZZZ zzZZZ

I'm starting a Go Fund Me petition to wipe the site of this misinformation & get back to the good stuff like makeup tips & wot Katie is wearing this season.

Billions of posts a day all over the place and our Gov still think they can control it in some areas anyway. It does seem that people can make loads on it. Web pages too. A while ago some one was on the box that had hit 1,000,000 clicks a day worth approx 1p each time.

Dr. John Campbell - You Tube channel
JC is not a Medical Doctor, but is a 'Doctor of Philosophy'

JC has divulged the above under the 'About' section of his YouTube channel from day one. Also within his intro' video he states the same info.

'Hello Everyone, My name is John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally. LinkedIn profile, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-john-campbell-5256223b/ Twitter, https://twitter.com/Johnincarlisle Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/john.l.campbell1/ Disclaimer; These media including videos, book, e book, articles, podcasts are not peer-reviewed. They should never replace individual clinical judgement from your own health care provider. No media-based material on this channel is suitable for using as professional medical advice. All comments are also for educational purposed only and must never replace advice from your own health care provider.'

When voicing his screened data, he does have a tendency to reverse the final two digits of a number- He often corrects this - but not always.

As an aside if his videos posted are sorted by 'Date added (Oldest)' you find :-
- some 14 yrs ago... Been around the web for a while.

-0-

A Phd in education used to run a guitar shop not far from me. ;) Well know for the need to buy off them with care.

Sponsored Links
Back