Are Covid deaths being under reported in the UK?

BREAKING NEWS ***IT'S OVER*** 'Cos it never started in the beginning.

An FOI request with the actual Covid death figures from the ONS has been released & is slowly trickling its way across the internettys.

THIS ***OFFICIAL*** DOCUMENT CONTAINS MAJOR REVELATIONS ABOUT THE TRUE NUMBERS.

Some of you need to hurriedly amend your past posts . . . Like 2yrs worth.

Will the "BB bloody C" be discussing it indepth? Like hell they will.

Will heads roll in Parliament? Like hell they will.

Will we get our taxpayers money back? Like hell we will.

Will the Covidiots EVER admit they were wrong? Like hell they will.

IT ISN'T EVEN A BAD FLU.

What the eck are you on about? What figures?

Sponsored Links
They have destroyed lives. They have decimated countless business's.

Whilst families were locked down & their loved ones were dying in care homes . . . THEY DRANK WINE ON THE LAWN.

We no longer have an effective way to question them, to hold them to account. We no longer have a way to voice our anger.

YOUR MSM BELONGS TO THEM.

Sponsored Links
mRNA discovered over 60 years ago. Novel technique my backside.
Actually it was later than that...

But the guy who discovered it (Malone) has come out against the hastily prepared jabs and is convinced that they can actually worsen the 'virus' symptoms...

And he took a jab when he contracted the 'virus', but now claims it made the condition worse!

he took a jab when he contracted the 'virus', but now claims it made the condition worse!

But, medics say, don't do this, because if you do, it makes the condition worse ...

Seems a clever bloke!

Actually it was later than that...

But the guy who discovered it (Malone) has come out against the hastily prepared jabs and is convinced that they can actually worsen the 'virus' symptoms...

And he took a jab when he contracted the 'virus', but now claims it made the condition worse!
FGS look it up. The only documentation Malone quotes to justify his claim, is written by his wife, in a melodramatic way saying how he was hard done by in capital letters.

He's a fraud. He worked on the general field early on and he co-wrote an early paper. He's just a nutter with his own flavor of conspiracy theory.

Just found again that the first mRNA vaccines for humans were tried in 2013, Rabies. So new-ish, but it's what's in them that matters most, apparently. CF the similarity with problems from AZenica, which is a DNA vaccine. It's the Sinopharm (knobbled virus) vaccine that's been dubbed "probably the most dangerous inthe world"! Probably just more bolƖоcks, of course.

Last edited:
It's another figment and my patience is at an end - I have now blocked him, rather than waste further time responding to his ridiculous theories.
But who have you blocked Harry? Dork Lard? Brigade77? Dorklard@rse? You do know he's morphed yet again into Dork Lard Pure Blood now, don't you? You'd think a multimillionaire businessman heading up several multi million pound businesses wouldn't have the time to spare to post shyt on a DIY forum, would you?

Well, my youngest son had just tested positive for the second time in 6 months. I already to be fighting it - i tested yesterday as i had unexplained diarrhea and a slightly sore throat and a bit sniffly, but am still testing negative. But son was also negative yesterday.... Maybe I'm a day or two behind

FGS look it up. The only documentation Malone quotes to justify his claim, is written by his wife, in a melodramatic way saying how he was hard done by in capital letters.

He's a fraud. He worked on the general field early on and he co-wrote an early paper. He's just a nutter with his own flavor of conspiracy theory.

Just found again that the first mRNA vaccines for humans were tried in 2013, Rabies. So new-ish, but it's what's in them that matters most, apparently. CF the similarity with problems from AZenica, which is a DNA vaccine. It's the Sinopharm (knobbled virus) vaccine that's been dubbed "probably the most dangerous inthe world"! Probably just more bolƖоcks, of course.
How many frauds hold over half a dozen mrna patents?

Sponsored Links
Back