UK firms told 'set up in EU to avoid trade disruption'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely thats good? It stops the shyte freely flowing from one country to another.
The EU is indeed breathing a sigh of relief as regards your now non-free movement :)

Your particular type of 'shyte' needs to be kept in it's natural habitat!

Sponsored Links
"UK firms that export to the EU say they are being encouraged by the government to set up subsidiaries in the bloc to avoid disruption under new trade rules.
Firms have been hit by extra charges, taxes and paperwork, leading some to stop exporting to the EU altogether.
But several say they have been told that setting up hubs in Europe would minimise the disruption, even if it means moving investment out of the UK."

Well who'd have thought it :rolleyes:

"The Department for International Trade said it was "not government policy"

Just the inevitable consequences...

Ask rees mogg!
A clear admission of failure by the Government about brexit.

My cousin lives in Spain, she says it is a wonderful country.
She says that the only problem she has with Spain is that it is full of Spaniards.
Racist or what:D

Sponsored Links
A clear admission of failure by the Government about brexit.
Clear evidence that 'project fear' was in fact reality...

And it's going to get far worse...

UK economy will get ‘significantly smaller’

"Britain’s economy is set to become “significantly smaller” because of Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal, according to the leading financial analysts at Moody’s.
In a scathing report, Moody’s said the agreement was “skewed in favour of the EU, with the UK willing to accept significant new barriers to trade in areas in which it has a competitive advantage”.

It adds: “The new arrangements … will entail significant negative macroeconomic consequences for the UK that are structural in nature.”
“While the Brexit agreement avoids a no-deal scenario, it largely lacks substance in areas vital to the UK economy, such as services. The UK economy will thus be significantly smaller over the longer term.”

Whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes: Hey Lal, I’m trying to find that post where you praised the U.K. and the other one that criticised the EU. Can you point me to them please?

My cousin lives in Spain, she says it is a wonderful country.
She says that the only problem she has with Spain is that it is full of Spaniards.
Racist or what:D
I do chuckle when dipping into tv progs like bargain loving brits in the sun. Some people in the UK moan about foreigners not integrating, not speaking the language, sticking to their own people, customs, food etc. Cause of course, that's not something British people do when they relocate abroad ;)

I do chuckle when dipping into tv progs like bargain loving brits in the sun. Some people in the UK moan about foreigners not integrating, not speaking the language, sticking to their own people, customs, food etc. Cause of course, that's not something British people do when they relocate abroad ;)
There is no such thing as a British immigrant abroad, the correct term is ex Pat, LoL.

I’m trying to find that post where you praised the U.K. and the other one that criticised the EU.
Aww bless..

The creepy old stalker can't use the search facility...

Ironic really as it spends so much of it's time begging for personal details...

Such behaviour is rather suspect at the very least!

Whatever floats your boat. :rolleyes: Hey Lal, I’m trying to find that post where you praised the U.K. and the other one that criticised the EU. Can you point me to them please?
They're both next to the one where you behaved to Ellal as if you were a decent human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back