UK firms told 'set up in EU to avoid trade disruption'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Your blessed EU is just across the channel. What benefits would you get if you moved there?
That's rather an odd question to ask someone who has no intention of emigrating from the UK.

It would be more sensible to ask a Brexer what UK residents stand to gain by leaving the European Union. You seem to be getting your nationality status confused.

Stop making excuses for yourself. I’m pretty sure you are advanced in years, probably one of the oldest on here. Still, feel free to post a photo of yourself so that you can prove you’re the young buck you think you are. Go on, ignore the golden rule of the cowardly troll and break cover. :)
It is often said that people sometimes behave differently in real life than on the internet...

Let us hope that in your case it is always...

Otherwise no-one is safe from a creepy old stalker and it's constant demanding of personal details!

Your blessed EU is just across the channel. What benefits would you get if you moved there?
You and your ilk prevented that for most people...

Don't you remember?

Of course confusion - a sign of Covid and being an old brexiteer...

A double whammy!

Meanwhile...

Brexit parcel price shock:

"Londoner Sascha Grillo was trying to add to his model collection by ordering a new car from a seller in Germany, but when he typed into the website that he wanted delivery to the UK, the price leapt up from £50 to £62."
"I was shocked, because I thought that with the Brexit deal, this wouldn't happen," he said.
"I thought day-to-day commercial transactions would remain the same, but this is not the case."

It shouldn't be a 'shock' as this was always the consequence of Brexit!

Prices will go up and people will end up paying far more than their average EU 'contribution' each year...

And if those UK firms do set up in the EU then UK citizens will be paying an extra 20% for UK goods too!

Any gifts, purchases and even second hand purchases now are liable to the tax.
The true cost of Brexit is being slowly revealed to those blindly followed the jingoism...

I'm sure that in time brexiteers will come to realise their stupidity.
But they will never admit it!

More chance of you being vaccinated and pleasant.
Hey, @ellal, talking of vaccinations, what’s happened to your two medic sons - most medics should have been jabbed by now. Did they follow the advice of their peers and superiors in the medical field or did they follow the advice of their cowardly father? Do tell. :)

Mottie doesn't care.
B0FF15E7-7DEB-4422-9A43-FF149CBD23A9.gif

Not that I’m aware of. What’s stopping them - have the EU placed a ban on Brits relocating?

The UK abandoned its right to Freedom of Movement.

British citizens are foreigners in EU countries and do not have entitlement to become immigrants.

Foreigners wishing to live in other countries must comply with whatever visa and immigration regulations are in force for foreigners.

You know all that , and you don't care.

It's what you wanted, and what you voted for.

British citizens are foreigners in EU countries and do not have entitlement to become immigrants.

Foreigners wishing to live in other countries must comply with whatever visa and immigration regulations are in force for foreigners.

Surely thats good? It stops the shyte freely flowing from one country to another. Works both ways. Why should our shyte be welcomed in other countries. You wanna live and work abroad? Get qualified and pay your way. What better incentive can there be? (y)

You must think it is good..You being Scottish and wanting independance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back