UK households paying the lowest levels of Tax on Record

The £8m a day is a nice earner for the hotel chains.

The Government could have easily built the capacity themselves factoring in they have been in power over a decade.

What did you expect?

• The annual number of asylum applications to the UK peaked in 2002 at 84,132. After that the number fell sharply to reach a twenty-year low point of 17,916 in 2010. It rose steadily throughout the 2010s, then sharply from 2021 onwards to reach 81,130 applications in 2022, the highest annual number since 2002.

What do I expect ?

Nowt ? And if you expect nowt u are rarely disappointed

8 million a day plus all the other costs & benefits thrown in on top

Uk the dumping ground for the EUs
Incompetence

All supported by the RWRs in here

And paid for by the UK tax payer

Sponsored Links
Another? The only casualty of Brexit was letting those in Westminster and the blob of civil servants to carry it out.

Demographics.

The uk population is getting older and sicker

The civil service pension is unfounded and propped up by the tax payer

Those are the elephants in the room

Another? The only casualty of Brexit was letting those in Westminster and the blob of civil servants to carry it out.

More stab-in-the-back-myth.

F ck you are dumb as **** if you keep pushing that argument.

The only blob is inside your head.

Go on evidence it you dullard.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Demographics.

The uk population is getting older and sicker

The civil service pension is unfounded and propped up by the tax payer

Those are the elephants in the room

The elephants in the room is - how you grow the uk economy and how that growth is spread amongst the population.

Like it comes as a surprise the population is aging.

So it's the civil service pension causing this?

So it's the civil service pension causing this?

Not on its own no, but it’s certainly a drain on local and government coffers

Running a government is a bit like a motor racing team - no 1 thing will make it better, it’s lots of small things that all add up

My misses is a midwife, took her pension and lump sum at 55 and her pension got an 8.3% rise this year to over £16k

If she lives 25 years she’ll take , not allowing for inflation or rises about £400k

My neighbour retired from the fire service at 50 - he will take a huge amount too

All tax payers underwrite these schemes

Not surprised the government is short of cash.
The price of hotel rooms is scandalous.
Especially the ones with the nice view of the English channel.

And why is it so expensive?

A = because Tory party gives its asylum seeker contracts to its mates: Deloitte, Group4S, Serco etc - all Tory donors and run by Tory mates

they run:

hotels schemes
hotels security
asylum arrival reception accommodation
deportation centres
Rwanda scheme

No wonder Tory party don’t want to solve the crisis - by increasing home office staff….no Sir, why stop a nice little earner

And they can justify it because people like Gant, Gas112, Filly, Bod and others fall for it

Running a government is a bit like a motor racing team - no 1 thing will make it better, it’s lots of small things that all add up

My misses is a midwife, took her pension and lump sum at 55 and her pension got an 8.3% rise this year to over £16k

If she lives 25 years she’ll take , not allowing for inflation or rises about £400k

My neighbour retired from the fire service at 50 - he will take a huge amount too

In return for the pension they received below market rate wages - you don't think drs and nurses can earn more in the private healthcare sector for doing less?

Pensions are unfunded - Government ones are.

We have an aging society and slowing growth - these are problems that have been with us for over a decade and the Government has done nothing - this isn't a problem exclusive to the uk but to all developed western nations to a varyin degree and to top it off we added the drag of Brexit.

You want an answer to many of the governments problems - Grow the economy - you killed part of that plan with leaving the EU - made trade more inefficient and lost access to temporary workers.

Really really dumb move - and neither party is wanting to address the elephant in the room because it mught upset the zealots on here.

What do I expect ?

Nowt ? And if you expect nowt u are rarely disappointed

8 million a day plus all the other costs & benefits thrown in on top

Uk the dumping ground for the EUs
Incompetence

All supported by the RWRs in here

And paid for by the UK tax payer

The moment we left the EU we made it simple for the EU - let them cross the EU it's the UK problem now - they don't want to be part of the solution.

The boat arrivals are a useful policy tool for the Tories - it gives them ample excuse to lay the blame of all their failures on the boat arrivals -
NHS is underfunded - blame the boaties
Schools oversubscribed - blame the boaties
Can't see a dr - blame the boaties
Cant get a Hospital appt - blame the boaties
Paying more tax - blame the boaties

If I said to you muslim - what is the first word that pops into your mind? Terrorist?
If I said channel migrants - whats the first word that pops into your mind? Hotels?

So the Tories keep failing as its by design and they keep winning elections because the public keep believing the lies they keep repeating and the public are back at square one.

Yet complain why nothing ever changes. You created this hell by believing the rag papers and the lies the tories spin. Don't think this is some form of support for Labour - they are just Tory lite.

pensions for people in the public sector are going to lead to a massive headache in the future - the sums are huge.

Nb: this is no criticism of those retirees that will get these pensions at all

pensions for people in the public sector are going to lead to a massive headache in the future - the sums are huge.

Nb: this is no criticism of those retirees that will get these pensions at all

Grow the economy and you can solve that headache. They are not going to cut their way to growth.

So the Tories keep failing as its by design

Tory mates are making loads of money out of asylum seekers: Group4S, Serco, Deloitte all getting huge contracts from it, all Tory donors

Tory party have no incentive to solve the crisis, because they would no longer be able to direct funds to businesses they have interest in.

Private businesses made millions out of the Rwanda scheme….millions for doing nothing at all.

And, ramping up hatred of foreigners is a key component of right wing populism…..Braverman wouldn’t be able to make hyperbolic incendiary speeches if Tories actually solved the crisis

Sponsored Links
Back