UK households paying the lowest levels of Tax on Record

Tory mates are making loads of money out of asylum seekers: Group4S, Serco, Deloitte all getting huge contracts from it, all Tory donors

Tory party have no incentive to solve the crisis, because they would no longer be able to direct funds to businesses they have interest in.
So it’s all going to be fine if Labour get in at the next GE is it? Grow up - they've all got the same mates.

Sponsored Links
Tory mates are making loads of money out of asylum seekers: Group4S, Serco, Deloitte all getting huge contracts from it, all Tory donors

Tory party have no incentive to solve the crisis, because they would no longer be able to direct funds to businesses they have interest in.

Private businesses made millions out of the Rwanda scheme….millions for doing nothing at all.

And, ramping up hatred of foreigners is a key component of right wing populism…..Braverman wouldn’t be able to make hyperbolic incendiary speeches if Tories actually solved the crisis

GB News, Sun, Daily Mail, Sky, Star etc - the public have very poor sources of information - the BBC is just another mouthpiece of the Government afraid its funding will be cut.

We do not have any honest debate anymore - the Tories can get away with their lies.

All they are doing is adding to the debt and one day this debt will have to repaid by their kids, grandkids logn after they are dead.

The only way the Governemt and country is functioning is through increasing the debt - both person and private.

We used to make things, we used to lead the world with our scientists, we had some of the greatest novelists, but we have turned back onto ourselves just kicking the can down the road and punching down.

It's a sad state of affairs. We have stopped reaching for the stars.

What do I expect ?

Nowt ? And if you expect nowt u are rarely disappointed

8 million a day plus all the other costs & benefits thrown in on top

Uk the dumping ground for the EUs
Incompetence

All supported by the RWRs in here

And paid for by the UK tax payer
well we did try to tell you once we left the EU there was no mechanisation for sending migrants back as that was the end of the Dublin agreement...you made that choice so man up and live with your decision...

So it’s all going to be fine if Labour get in at the next GE is it? Grow up.

You are the one who keeps voting for this - looks like again you have no response.

I have said this multiple times on here - Labour is just less of this crap. Tories have set the direction.

Sponsored Links
well we did try to tell you once we left the EU there was no mechanisation for sending migrants back as that was the end of the Dublin agreement...you made that choice so man up and live with your decision...

The Brexiteers are from they want their cake and eat it brigade, they need us more than we need them.

The lie has totally consumed them.

Grow the economy and you can solve that headache. They are not going to cut their way to growth.
UK can’t grow the economy

its being strangled by:

shortage of available workers
high trade barriers
poor infrastructure
prohibitive energy costs
broken health service
a commodified education system
prohibitive housing costs where jobs are
prohibitive child care costs

there are some solutions: Canada has worked out that massive subsidies for child care allows far more parents to work - they calculate increases in tax revenue pay for the child care investment. But Tories won’t do it - it doesn’t create profit for their mates

UK can’t grow the economy

its being strangled by:

shortage of available workers
high trade barriers
poor infrastructure
prohibitive energy costs
broken health service
a commodified education system
prohibitive housing costs where jobs are
prohibitive child care costs

there are some solutions: Canada has worked out that massive subsidies for child care allows far more parents to work - they calculate increases in tax revenue pay for the child care investment. But Tories won’t do it - it doesn’t create profit for their mates

Post World War we grew the economy from the wreckage of war because we had enlightened leaders.

You can grow the economy but not by using debt for current consumption - you can by using debt for infrastructure investment - its acceptable for businesses to invest for their future but somehow not for Government to do the same - we have been caught by the right wing free market brigade.

I have said this multiple times on here - Labour is just less of this crap. Tories have set the direction

Keir Starmer is battling against the lies + gaslighting of right wing populism.

Labour can’t win by having a grown up debate - all they can do is avoid r/w traps and attacks forcing the Tories to destroy themselves.

just look at the r/w support on here - they fall for the lies and happily repeat the tropes

Post World War we grew the economy from the wreckage of war because we had enlightened leaders.

You can grow the economy but not by using debt for current consumption - you can by using debt for infrastructure investment - its acceptable for businesses to invest for their future but somehow not for Government to do the same - we have been caught by the right wing free market brigade.

I don’t know how we start to get out of this mess: everything in this country has been flogged off, we are a foreign entity.

”get back control” said the Brexit Tories.

What control?

railways are owned by the French, German, Italians
Water is owned by international sovereign funds
gas and electric power networks are owned by foreign investors
gas and electric energy suppliers are foreign owned
blood services are owned by an American healthcare company

oh and the govt are puppets for libertarian lobby groups funded by USA Koch brothers etc

I dont know how we come back from that

How do you reach the conclusion that the millions of displaced people are because of the EU?

Not sure that is what I meant ? Or said ?

But I can state that the EU afaik did not cause the original displacement
( afaik) I.e in the countries of origin of the displaced

Keir Starmer is battling against the lies + gaslighting of right wing populism.

Labour can’t win by having a grown up debate - all they can do is avoid r/w traps and attacks forcing the Tories to destroy themselves.

just look at the r/w support on here - they fall for the lies and happily repeat the tropes

Kier Starmer is a clued up bloke
He knows how politics work

In any general election one would be wise to shift the narrative blame on others

Be economical or vaugue with the actual alleterre

Say as little as possible with specific details generalise

Run a tight ship

Tis the way it works and any clued up politician which Starmer is knows that

Ounce you are in power bring any controversial policy to the fore as you than have 5 years in office

You never said a word afaik or recall

As for manning up I did years ago

Perhaps you and the others remainer RWRs could advise as to what you expect people to do now we are out of the EU

Oh hang on “ man up “

“ except responsability”

Is that it than the sum total of the advice / solution :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept

In the latter years of being part of the Dublin agreement UK was receiving more migrants than were being returned to other EU countries. because of family re-unification rules.

In return for the pension they received below market rate wages - you don't think drs and nurses can earn more in the private healthcare sector for doing less

Actually I think you are very wrong. The grades that people with experience get to are as bad as you perceive.

Problem is too many news outlets talk about the starting salary - not the salaries after a couple of years.

My misses would be on over £45k if she was full time now

You are the one who keeps voting for this - looks like again you have no response.

I have said this multiple times on here - Labour is just less of this crap. Tories have set the direction.

And you think Sir Keir flip flop will do much better ?

I don’t and I’m old enough to remember many, many different governments

Nobody in the HOC has the stature or the guts to do what is necessary as they are all too scared to upset a few voters

Sponsored Links
Back