UK- India trade deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The East India company started from humble beginnings.

What about bulk carriers stuffed with raw opium en route to China,
If Bojo could pull off a trade deal like that he would get a knighthood.

First we had an influx of Polish plumbers now with Bojos India trade deal we can expect an influx of Punjabi plumbers.
Well that's what brexiteers wanted...

Remember, they knew exactly what they were voting for :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Seems he’s not the only one.
2CBADDD4-60F9-451A-8467-738BEBD3E084.png

"
Indian investment deals will create 1,000 new UK jobs each at health and tech firms Infosys, HCL Technologies and Mphasis.

Some 667 UK jobs will be created at Q-Rich Creations, 500 jobs at Wipro and 465 at 12 Agro.

"

That is very bad news. Let me tell you why. These Indian IT companies are not to be touched with a bargepole. I had the misfortune of working for one of them for a few months. They don't let you leave work when you are meant to, they try not to pay overtime and they think and operate like back in their 3rd world India and think that they can apply same standards here! Moreover, the wages are low intentionally. They then hire Indians back in India and send them here.

So, all those will not be UK jobs but they will be Indian jobs. Btw, Rishi's father-in-law is the owner of Infosys!

The thread title is wrong.

There is no UK India trade deal.

It's Tory propaganda.

So now the Indian IT Spammers can knock on your doorstep. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Modi will want easier visa access and give nothing in return, perhaps a new strain of Covid.

I love all these predictions.... then the squirming answers & deflections when it doesn’t play out like some say.

Sounds like Nosey is tarring them all with the same brush. That’s racist speak from Nosey, isn’t it?
Wrong!
Noseall is recognising that terrorists exist, but they are unlikely to be Indians, that's why they need to be disguised as Indians.:rolleyes:
Android07 is claiming that all terrorists are Pakistanis, now that's racist.

But it's hardly surprising that a racist is emboldened to make racist comments since Notch7 decided to defend, excuse and support racism.
No doubt he'll be along shortly to defend, excuse and encourage Android 07 racism.
It's what happens when racism is encouraged.

"The prime minister has announced new trade and investment deals with India worth £1bn".

Sounds like a deal to me.

That's interesting. You say "announced."

What are the terms of the deal, and what is the date it comes into effect?

The funny thing is that gov.uk says:

"In a virtual meeting today (Tuesday 4 May 2021) the PM and Prime Minister Modi will agree deeper cooperation between the UK and India"

will agree?

Not "have agreed?" Perhaps you know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back