UK Inward Investment Diverted to France Again

Show me the word "conservatives"

I'm pretty sure that the UK government is responsible for Procurement. Who is responsible for the UK's eager acceptance of the gig economy, unsecure employment, zero-hours contracts and the loss of interest in trained and skilled employees?

How many FTSE100 companies do you know where the Board contains a Dr. Ing or a Dipl. Ing? Or the Head of Research and Development? Are you old enough to have heard of Engineering Apprenticeships?

What qualifications do Oliver Zipse, Milan Nedeljković and Frank Weber have?

Markus Schäfer? Bernd Pischetsrieder? Roland Busch?

How do they compare to Emma Walmsley, Jon Stanton, Graham Day?

Sponsored Links
Well bless my soul, it's sxturbo who brings in party politics.

Who'd have thought it?

Just going to say that the contracts for leaky ships and the design specs were actually done under labour government., Contracts were announced in 2007 but were signed in 2008 but there were years of discussion beforehand.

Building of the HMS qe started in 2009.

The financial crisis hit at the time of the build so it was decided by labour to slow the build down, which added at least 1.6 billion to the build cost.

The Tories inherited this, and it seems from what I can find the specs of the vessels stayed almost as per the original.

The Tories renegotiated the contract in 2013 due to spiralling costs, and so they felt they needed to make Bae accountable as it was assumed the government were being used as a cash cow and this contract change meant that BAE were liable for 50% of any cost over runs.

When your talking billions of £ of over runs I imagine that bae went down the cheaper route of particular items.

Those cheaper routes appear to have been with the fire system in the engine room, a faulty valve apparently, causing 3 billion of damage..

Sponsored Links
nonsense

but I see you both feel sensitive about the failings of your government.

well I assume you live in the UK
So it would be your government as well

mind you we do have some thing in common :eek:

you voted for buffoon corbyn and not buffoon Johnson

I voted for neither buffoon :cool:

so the common denominator is neither of us voted for buffoon Johnson although you come up some what short in the common sense dept as you actually voted for a buffoon :LOL::LOL:

jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

Back