UK plans to drop climate package.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not sure what you mean tbh
Climate caper. Climate change. Call it what you will. Folk would be happier if the Earth could revert back to pre-fossil fuel days. Wild weather is getting wilder and deaths more common.

I don't thnk it's all baloney, but I don't see why this country should (pay to) go green quicker than the other 98% (?) of the world.

"China approved the construction of another 106 gigawatts of coal-fired power capacity last year, four times higher than a year earlier and the highest since 2015, research shows." Grainud

Folk would be happier if the Earth could revert back to pre-fossil fuel days.

fire-1.jpg

Meanwhile...

Monday, July 3, was the hottest day ever recorded globally, according to data from the United States National Centers for Environmental Prediction.
The average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 degrees Fahrenheit), surpassing the August 2016 record of 16.92C (62.46F) as summer heats up across the Northern Hemisphere.

INTERACTIVE_HOTTEST_TEMPERATURE_JUN20_2023-1688547616.png

Still believe it's nothing to do with us?
Guess again.

news@Al Jazz.com

I don't thnk it's all baloney, but I don't see why this country should (pay to) go green quicker than the other 98% (?) of the world.

"China approved the construction of another 106 gigawatts of coal-fired power capacity last year, four times higher than a year earlier and the highest since 2015, research shows." Grainud
Because silly, we've to be an example to the rest of the world. So, when we've achieved net zero by introducing ever more restrictive measures on our own citizens, but other countries are still doing what the heck they like, we can feel proud that we've done our bit ;)

And before the usual suspects start, my above statement does not mean I think the UK should be doing nothing around all of this ;)

Sponsored Links
Back