Ukraine counter offensive

Did Ukraine invade Russia?
No. But Ukraine shelled and murdered civilians in the Donbas shortly after the USA sponsored coup in 2014. Ukraine did not honour the Minsk agreement in any way. In addition, NATO continued to edge ever closer to Russian borders.
Now we have idiots with Ukraine flags in their gardens whilst millions of their tax is being wasted
Only an idiot would believe that Russia blew up its own dam.

Sponsored Links
No. But Ukraine shelled and murdered civilians in the Donbas shortly after the USA sponsored coup in 2014. Ukraine did not honour the Minsk agreement in any way. In addition, NATO continued to edge ever closer to Russian borders.
Now we have idiots with Ukraine flags in their gardens whilst millions of their tax is being wasted
Only an idiot would believe that Russia blew up its own dam.
When were Russia's borders ever threatened?

Has Ukraine or nato (Ukraine is not in nato) ever invaded Russia ?]

Has Russia invaded a sovereign state?

Sponsored Links
In less than an hour George Galloway will be discussing this in depth with Seymour Hersch
On MOATS on u tube. But I guess your not interested in listening to facts

In less than an hour George Galloway will be discussing this in depth with Seymour Hersch
On MOATS on u tube. But I guess your not interested in listening to facts
Seymour Herch has tarnished his former reputation badly. He refuses to accept the Syrian government chemical weapons attacks and his Pipeline theory was a joke.

Galloway is just nuts.

Ukraine shelled and murdered civilians in the Donbas shortly after the USA sponsored coup in 2014. Ukraine did not honour the Minsk agreement in any way. In addition, NATO continued to edge ever closer to Russian borders.
I am sorry to say but you are repeating Putin propaganda

what you have stated is repeated constantly amongst Pro Russian twitter accounts and elsewhere on social media

I shall keep this simple: Putin invaded Ukraine, nobody forced him.

Sponsored Links
Back