Ukraine counter offensive

I think you'll find that NATO nations signed up to that!
NATO was formed because of Russia and worries about the spread of communism - as it was at that time. ;|) The new form appears to have it's problems too for the west anyway.

Sponsored Links
it might be an error but sky scanner shows no flights out of Russia anywhere for the next few months and lots of Russians are apparently massing on the border to escape conscription. It could also be a lack of flights in, impacting flights out.

I wonder if that might change at some point.

I Posted some time ago, that US congress have approved the longer 300km range version of Himars ammo. It was Jul 28th. Nobody is likely to detail which plane it's going/gone on.... It was expected to be there around about now.
So the Puta sees the escalation and is calling it.
He makes Donbas "Russian" by referendum,
then when the west, ie Ukraine, attacks what used to be Ukraine, he calls it attacking Russia and he gets the nukes out.

He only needs half- assed reasons, there's no high authority he has to be concerned about.
Hence he can lie to his people.
It's only tradition to care what people think outside his walls. Maybe a sop for China to stay out of things.

He's only concerned about his legacy and his status.

As we know he said "what's the point of a world, without Russia." or wtte.

But sanctioned by the UN...

(just pointing out the facts for the russian apologists on here)
You're talking about Bosnia(area) & Libya, right?
WHat did Russia say to that?
They could have vetoed, presumably.

Sponsored Links
But sanctioned by the UN...

(just pointing out the facts for the russian apologists on here)
I was mickey-taking of the ones that moaned about EU morphing into something that it wasn't when it was set up.
Organisation do that. But some can't understand why or how it happens, and they think i's against some kind of supernatural law.

I Posted some time ago, that US congress have approved the longer 300km range version of Himars ammo. It was Jul 28th. Nobody is likely to detail which plane it's going/gone on.... It was expected to be there around about now.
Al I had noticed was Boris talking to the US about providing them - a few. The aspect I have noticed is an escalation weapon capability supplied to Ukraine plus some loose mouthed political talk that has surprised some especially in the intelligence area.

News reports suggest thousands of young ?? Men are leaving the country due to concerns about conscription ??

Georgia and Serbia appear to be the destination ??

Some airlines are charging 6 grand for a ticket ??

Imho Putin is all p*** and wind with respect to a nuclear threat to the west ???

News reports suggest thousands of young ?? Men are leaving the country due to concerns about conscription ??

Georgia and Serbia appear to be the destination ??

Some airlines are charging 6 grand for a ticket ??

Imho Putin is all p*** and wind with respect to a nuclear threat to the west ???
I saw that report on the news last night. A long, loooong line of traffic heading toward the Georgian border. They'd better have plenty of snacks in the car as it's only one man and his goat processing those at the head of the line.

That's all we need: fake propaganda spread on media sites.
Hal Turner uses internet and radio broadcasts to float conspiracy theories and hate speech.

Harold C. "Hal" Turner is a white supremacist true believer who has used radio and Internet broadcasts to disseminate his hate since the 1990s.

That's what fomented the problems in Leicester.
Why do the mods allow such fake news to be posted?

As you know, posts aren't vetted before posting.
But if you don't like it, don't repost it
Mod.

There was a BBC reporter in a newly liberated area yesterday, Shown dodging shells. No usual initial drone sighting.

It seems that Putin is only calling up reservists that have combat experience. C4 made a point that they only come from the poorer parts of Russia. Clothes wise I'd be inclined to say really? The reporter used is often rather slanted.

An aside after a fashion. I do know that oil prices had something to do with the collapse of the Soviet. One of the factors. A history channel war factories documentary went though it all. It went on explaining how the same helped Putin. Stalin came from an oil area where people were treated like dirt unless they worked for one of the Nobels who set up a parental style company. However as he industrialised things jobs were lost.

It seems that Putin is only calling up reservists that have combat experience. C4 made a point that they only come from the poorer parts of Russia. Clothes wise I'd be inclined to say really? The reporter used is often rather slanted.
There are reports of people who have no military experience being conscripted.

There's lots of reports of minority ethnic regions being heavily conscripted but few in cities. There are also reports that the anti war protesters arrested over the last few days were also conscripted.

Yet again what Putin says and the reality seem to be very different.

An article @AssociatedPress details the call-up of Reservists, the 'referendum' in Russian held areas of Ukraine and a synopsis of the strategic situation, which makes for interesting reading with further links below the article for a wider view from Hungary, North Korea and the UN statements.

There are also reports that the anti war protesters arrested over the last few days were also conscripted.
1,400 arrests isn't really a huge number compared with the population is it? Then the demo's shown. Are some watching or taking part?

Conscripting some - I heard the word rumoured being used.

Other countries don't have demo's concerning wars do they? That's not supporting Russia. It's just a fact.

Sponsored Links
Back