Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
I gave you a link to his statement, you probably won't bother to read it, too busy finding 'reliable' sources.

The guy who said that is Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin. Do you think he's just wandered into a press conference and blurted out some personal opinion, I mean who would do that? Oh, wait, Biden does that!

Your article says "The United States hopes the war in Ukraine will result in a “weakened” Russia that no longer has the capacity to invade its neighbors"

However, @ajohn falsely claimed that "The stated western aim is to bring Russia down on it's knees."

Which is not true

And your link does not support his claim.

Sponsored Links
Russia grips the bits it's "won"
Ukr blames west - saying what was the west's half-hearted support for?
R offers to release parts of Ukr on condition they don't join Nato
West won't attack Russia.
Republicans win in mid terms and sentiment for pouring money into Ukraine ebbs.
Biden has to concede in vain attempt to keep some support.

Puta says that was the plan all along
West loses face
Oil sales carry on when some countries do deals with Russia.
China is Putins new best friend, as is Saudi.

West loses
Ukraine loses
Trump says look what the war cost the USA.
Biden looks silly and that jerk Trump gets back in. BRIC countries get stronger and some like Turkey join in.

Russia wins but has thousands dead in glorious defence of their country against the western aggressors.

Next?

Turkey leaves Nato?

Last edited:
Should keep the world ticking over for now without frightening the horses.

Russia grips the bits it's "won"
Ukr blames west - saying what was the west's half-hearted support for?
R offers to release parts of Ukr on condition they don't join Nato
West won't attack Russia.
Republicans win in mid terms and sentiment for pouring monay into Ukraine ebbs.
Biden has to concede in vain attempt to keep some support.

Puta says that was the plan all along
West loses face
Oil sales carry on when some countries do deals with Russia.
China is Putins new best friend, as is Saudi.

West loses
Ukraine loses
Trump says look what the war cost the USA.
Biden looks silly and that jerk Trump gets back in. BRIC countries get stronger and some like Turkey join in.

Russia wins but has thousands dead in glorious defence of their country against the western aggressors.

Next?

Turkey leaves Nato?
Interesting isn't it in a pretty sick way. People get tied up with rights and wrongs but it's happening. The referendum allows the Russian gov to quickly state areas of Ukraine are part of Russia as they did with Crimea. That .doesn't change anything at all really as far as other countries are concerned.

Does Putin need to gain more of Ukraine, hold what he has or loose some more. As far as the situation is concerned does which matter? How long will it take to get all Russian out?

Truss now blames Russia for her "Fiscal Event". Blue folder rather than red box called a recovery plan. If we do get real growth fine. If we don't...

Zelensky held a press conference a while ago. An answer to a question was "no western weapons no fight, I think I am going to write a list of what I want tonight." Does he have the numbers he wants? He has to fight anyway really.

The problem Putin has got is

What equipment is he actually going to issue these 300000 troops with

They have basically run out of kit
There equipment losses in the Ukraine is massive

Russians do not seem much kop
At this invading caper

Hopeless mob to date ?

As for Putins nuclear threat to the west all p*** and wind imo

Hopeless mob to date ?
Ok but how have they captured so much. It's now often being pointed out that the style of fighting needed can't be fast.

What is Russias weapon production rate? You think they have been nothing for the past n months?

There'll be all six foot deep in snow in a month time, puts a bit of a hold on getting about.

Sponsored Links
Back