Ukraine counter offensive

Sponsored Links
There is always the possibility that Putin will be replaced by some one worse ??

It seems ??? That Putin is being criticised ? By the ultra right wing fraternity in Russia ??

More extreme ? Violent ?

Sponsored Links
WHere did "the god" come in?

They ARE using anti tank grenades very effectively. They have armour piercing tips, and will go though the top of a tank turret. They drop some from drones.

Yes they did they also stated the Chechens leader ( fruit cake) criticising Putin

Along with that Wagner fruit cake

Did you not know about the thousands of Russians fleeing Russia ??

Georgia
Finland
Serbia

Are the favoured destinations

Germany suggested they may give those going there some type of asylum

Some thing you won’t here on the news is that Putin is suffering from an acute case of Haemeroids

Edit yes and Russians fleeing to turkey
An asylum is what you need to consider...as safe place with your demon thoughts....

Unless Putin turns this ukraine caper around

Well

It’s unlikely he will still be running Russia this time next year

Tis my prediction ( you heard it here)

Putin will be removed from power he either be retired or it will be a violent end

Tis the beginning of the end game
if you had the money (I have) to have a £10k wager that Putin will still be president, I'll take that with you.
I'll add another £10k that UK-rain is much smaller than it is right now
I'll add another £10k (last of my savings) that the UK/EU/USA bond market will have imploded and a raging poverty will have swept these lands

if you had the money (I have) to have a £10k wager that Putin will still be president, I'll take that with you.
I'll add another £10k that UK-rain is much smaller than it is right now
I'll add another £10k (last of my savings) that the UK/EU/USA bond market will have imploded and a raging poverty will have swept these lands

How do you know I have not got the money ??

It’s the beginning of the end for good old Vlad Putin

He could end up getting lynched

Along with that Deputy Dawg fruit cake Lavrov

Seems to me that the Russian military would be hard pushed to organise a booze up in a brewery

How do you know I have not got the money ??

It’s the beginning of the end for good old Vlad Putin

He could end up getting lynched

Along with that Deputy Dawg fruit cake Lavrov

Seems to me that the Russian military would be hard pushed to organise a booze up in a brewery
your IQ is way too low to be a decent earner

Looks like Putins referendums have been a great success

98% have voted to be part of Russia in all the refs

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yep 98%

Sponsored Links
Back