Ukraine counter offensive

Putin's desperation for fresh cannon fodder is so great that he is even trying to call up Russians who have already died, including a man who had passed away aged 40 while on a ventilator at a hospital in his Siberian hometown of Ulan-Ude in December 2020, at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sponsored Links

Putin's desperation for fresh cannon fodder is so great that he is even trying to call up Russians who have already died, including a man who had passed away aged 40 while on a ventilator at a hospital in his Siberian hometown of Ulan-Ude in December 2020, at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Putin is becoming increasingly desperate, and cannot be proved to be at fault, or to have made a bad decision. Like any cornered animal, he will use any way he can to get out of the mess he has got his country in, including nukes. The some of the informed population of Russia seems to have more sense than him.

Russia’s deputy defence minister, Dmitry Bulgakov, who has been in charge of military logistics since the beginning of the Ukraine invasion, has been dismissed from his post.

Col Gen Mikhail Mizintsev, the head of the National Defence Management Centre who oversaw Russia’s siege of Mariupol, has been appointed as his replacement, Russia’s defence ministry said on Telegram.

Bulgakov’s demotion is being widely seen as a punishment for failed military operations across Ukraine

Well, if it's 'on the news' there's absolutely no doubt about it.

Depends on the news out let really

But in this particular case there is no doubt about it

Although you probably live in some fantasy world we’re bye you think that any referendum will be democratic

And that Russia is a democracy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The Russian navy will be running into serious problems / issues

Thefe stock of Dow Corning mastic must be getting low

And afaik most mastic manus are boycotting Russia ?

The biggest fear i have, is having nothing to fear when i wake up, otherwise i would just stay in bed all day.
I'm getting better, but my biggest fear is going to bed and never waking up.

Absolutely no doubt at all. Whatever they say is gospel, right?

Referendum? Russia is a democracy?

Take more water with it.

Nonsense

Best you book yer self in for a course of cholonic irrigation
It may clear yer ead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

19 mile traffic jam of Russians trying to get into Georgia

Over 7000 Russians have crossed into Finland so as to escape being sent as cannon fodder to Ukraine

19 mile traffic jam of Russians trying to get into Georgia

Over 7000 Russians have crossed into Finland so as to escape being sent as cannon fodder to Ukraine
You've missed movement to Turkey.

Great news etc but Russia has a large reserve and what matters is the quality of the troops Putin gets.

Chechens on the way
The Chechens are an odd lot in some ways. Some fight for Ukraine. Some fight for Russia. It goes back to terrorist problems a while ago. From memory rather a lot moved to Russia.

There was a video clip of one on the Ukraine side - shooting a very old anti tank missile on the end of a rifle along with the god is great shout.

pssst...you never mentined the 000's of Chechens on the way to Donbas...or did the BBC not tell you that...

Yes they did they also stated the Chechens leader ( fruit cake) criticising Putin

Along with that Wagner fruit cake

Did you not know about the thousands of Russians fleeing Russia ??

Georgia
Finland
Serbia

Are the favoured destinations

Germany suggested they may give those going there some type of asylum

Some thing you won’t here on the news is that Putin is suffering from an acute case of Haemeroids

Edit yes and Russians fleeing to turkey

Unless Putin turns this ukraine caper around

Well

It’s unlikely he will still be running Russia this time next year

Tis my prediction ( you heard it here)

Putin will be removed from power he either be retired or it will be a violent end

Tis the beginning of the end game

It’s unlikely he will still be running Russia this time next year
Some pundits think that, maybe even sooner.

Which ever - what will happen will. What is unknown like it or not is the end result.

Sponsored Links
Back