Ukraine, Light At the End Of The Tunnel, THE END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Have you got evidence for that?
Global population statistics.
If you believe that all men and women are equal, then there will come a point when all these people will want to be treated equally.
America is roughly 5% of the Global population, yet it consumes a disproportionate amount of Global resources.
America used to lead by example, now it is reduced to weaponising the global financial system to enforce its authority over countries which no longer see America and its values as something to aspire to.

A handful of disconnected waffle is not evidence.

however many times you paste it.

Sponsored Links
Have you got evidence for that?

You didn't take the precaution of looking at the link I provided, did you?

Let me give you a clue.
What do you think this is?
www.thetimes.co.uk

the link I attached was

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...k-deliberately-killed-by-own-troops-ncdw9fmr9

A video allegedly showed Colonel Yury Medvedev being stretchered into a hospital. A Ukrainian journalist has claimed that he was run over by a tank driven by his own soldier
Felix Light
Saturday March 26 2022, 12.00am, The Times

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...nel-the-end-game.588606/page-32#ixzz7OlBWXduN

Russia is now pivoting closer to China.

I wonder if we will be looking at an east west split eventually.

Rather sensational AlJ regular program on reporting by the press and local via phones etc. Generally thought to be wonderful and then a lady threw an interesting point in when Ukrainians film with the their phone especially their own military stuff. Don't geolocate it. It seems this happened on some tanks in a shopping area that were promptly hit.

Zelensky is a media man and it seems he has taken his media crew with him.

The bloke run over by a tank doesn't look very flat to me. The other posts showing how wonderful things are going - afraid I will wait and see.All sorts could happen even Russia going home or Putin poisoned by his butler. He's Russian so must drink a load of vodka, they all do destroying their livers. Alcohol can make people aggressive. Some how I don't think the USA will try a drone strike on him.

Ukraine now say that Russia intends to take some of their country. I thought I had heard that before.

here you are

spade.jpg

keep digging.

One thing is for certain

this entire caper has shown the world what a shambles the Russian military is

no real command and control
Logistics and the supply is a joke

it would appear communications is not up to snuff and they are having to resort to mobile phones

units deserting ?

Reports that the Ukrainian army has got more in tact tanks now than when the war started ??? As the Russians are abandoning there
Tanks and other vehicles

Are the top brass in Russia keeping a lot of this news away from Putin ????????

I wonder if we will be looking at an east west split eventually
Very likely unfortunately.
The prospect of a Eurasian economic and political bloc emerging is very real.
Other countries are buying Russian oil and commodities in currencies other than dollars.
India is buying Russian oil using Rupees, the Chinese are buying it using Yuan, Saudi Arabia is accepting Yuan as well.

the link I provided was to the Times of London. Where the quote came from.

Do you claim it wasn't?
The original report appears to be from Felix Light who works for the Moscow times.
The Times of London may have republished it, or maybe Felix light now works for the Times, either way, Felix Light is not an impartial source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back