Ultracom2 35cxi Climapro 2 RF problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Seeing problems with a recently installed system. Climapro RF 2 keeps losing the date and time and reverting to Monday. Also override doesn't seem to make the boiler start up for heating. Other problems too, such as boiler will not fire up on demand from Climapro rf 2 if the bolier has been switched off (in order to clean out magnaclean). Boiler and climapro 2 RF have to be re-paired each time after power off, strangely enough the boiler does respond to hot water temperature setting from remote handset without the re-pairing. Software version of climapro 2 rf is 1.38. Any help or advice appreciated. Steve.

Sponsored Links
This is a new model boiler and must be under warranty, so I would contact Glowworm and ask them. Saying that have had a failure of the wireless set up unit in the boiler so it could be that.

Changed the batteries?...mine doesn't do any of those things!

Changed the batteries but still playing up (no heating at all this morning!). Glowworm coming out with a replacement tomorrow. Will fit none RF version if issues continue. Steve.

Sponsored Links
Glowworm came yesterday and replaced with a new one with software version 2.1. They said that they had seen a few of these with the same issues. All working just fine now. Steve.

I have come across loads with a similar issue, the main issue i found was the old Climapro RF and the New loosing contact with the boiler. Wasnt until a few weeks after my first i found one house had an RF energy monitor, once this was unplugged worked a treat. its noe the first thing i look for when attending and sure enough a high percentage are cured when the energy monitor is removed.

Seeing problems with a recently installed system. Climapro RF 2 keeps losing the date and time and reverting to Monday. Also override doesn't seem to make the boiler start up for heating. Other problems too, such as boiler will not fire up on demand from Climapro rf 2 if the bolier has been switched off (in order to clean out magnaclean). Boiler and climapro 2 RF have to be re-paired each time after power off, strangely enough the boiler does respond to hot water temperature setting from remote handset without the re-pairing. Software version of climapro 2 rf is 1.38. Any help or advice appreciated. Steve.

have being having the same problems as steve software version 2.00 glow worm have been today faulty unit but have no replacements in stock at present that must mean they have severe problems latest software version 2.1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back