Unemployment keeps on rising.

Sponsored Links
Rubbish - migrant enters country with 6 kids - gets mansion and benefits for life - yet paid not aq penny in.

Brit paid in all his life and hits hard times - lives on the street.

Wake up you fool. :rolleyes:

can you please link me to your [hopefully]official source please :D

Why would there be an official source for scammers?

I know you are on a wind up - no-one could possibly be so callow.

Do a google for Big Issue/ Roma.

your source for your fact and figures on what we where talking about
Rubbish - migrant enters country with 6 kids - gets mansion and benefits for life - yet paid not aq penny in.

why would it be a wind up you have made claims i am just wondering on what basis

Sponsored Links
The unemployed people round our way, all seem to have the top of the range TV's, Smartphones, Laptops and Computers. They all have a better car than I can afford. They seem to be able to spend endless hours in the local, drinking pints. I work for my money and can only afford to go to darts on Tuesday evenings and out to the club/pub once at the weekend.
Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?
I was on the dole last year, and couldn't even afford to go to the local, once in 3 months.

simple answer,there probably selling cannabis,drugs,baccy runs,fencing,selling stolen goods at crook bay,ect ect,and taking your hard earned tax money as a bonus

your source for your fact and figures on what we where talking about

why would it be a wind up you have made claims i am just wondering on what basis

Try the truth.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...migrants-sell-Big-Issue-to-gain-benefits.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/j...ld-broke-britain-bankroll-immigrant-spongers/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389282/Benefits-boulevard-Built-Romania--YOUR-money.html

as is emergency housing to anyone in this country that needs it as i said
on equal needs

Sorry to burst your bubble BA, but single people (even in work) come very , very low on housing priorities in this country. Most council's and housing associations won't offer them accommodation, no matter how desperate they are. That's why there are thousands of homeless people living and sleeping on the streets in every major city and town throughout the UK. Thee people depend upon charities and soup kitchens just to survive. Most of these people were born here, and many will have worked at one time (so have at least paid something into the system). Yet asylum seekers come here, get emergency accommodation (almost the same day) Have an allowance given to them, and haven't even paid as much as 1 cent into the system.
It's all wrong, on so many levels. Whilst any government allows this, asylum seekers will still queue at our borders awaiting the first opportunity to get in.

on equal needs

Sorry to burst your bubble BA, but single people (even in work) come very , very low on housing priorities in this country. Most council's and housing associations won't offer them accommodation, no matter how desperate they are. That's why there are thousands of homeless people living and sleeping on the streets in every major city and town throughout the UK. Thee people depend upon charities and soup kitchens just to survive. Most of these people were born here, and many will have worked at one time (so have at least paid something into the system). Yet asylum seekers come here, get emergency accommodation (almost the same day) Have an allowance given to them, and haven't even paid as much as 1 cent into the system.
It's all wrong, on so many levels. Whilst any government allows this, asylum seekers will still queue at our borders awaiting the first opportunity to get in.

You are wasting your time mate. He's got his fingers in his ears and his eyes tight shut. What he needs is a good boot up the arse.

on equal needs

we need to separate the issue here you are talking about asylum seekers
indeed they get basic housing often in centres or places no one else wants they get gas and electric cards up to an amount they also get around £40 for food and all other needs
in general they are not allowed to work whilst there claim is being considered

if someone is here illegally then they should be deported i have no problem with that what so ever after due proccess
the major problem is the due proccess this is what we should be discussing not ranting on about hearsay miss information and lies ;)

I was actually talking about British, single, homeless people . The ones who have no right to accommodation BA As councils up and down the country will tell single people "We have no rights to accommodate single persons. Place your name on the housing list." How do you place your name on the housing list if you have no address to start with? Do the council contact you c/o third bench along in the park, or c/o the bridge over the canal nearest the park? Nah I didn't think so.
Remember a majority of these British , people , find themselves homeless, through no fault of their own, or through circumstances the Human Rights Brigade would pull their hair out at.(yet strangely remain silent as to their plight)

yes i understand about the homless and young people have say 12 points when they need 60 to be considered i appreciate that
asylum seekers by there claims rightly or wrongly are are in danger until proven otherwise yes the system is flawed if they throw away there legal documents i understand that
but because asylum seekers bogus or not are a distressed group under the care off the government the system dictates what happens

so lets spend our energys on the system not the people who are legally playing the system rightly or wrongly

yes i understand about the homless and young people have say 12 points when they need 60 to be considered i appreciate that
asylum seekers by there claims rightly or wrongly are in danger until proven otherwise yes the system is flawed if they throw away there legal documents i understand that
but because asylum seekers bogus or not are a distressed group under the care off the government the system dictates what happens

so lets spend our energys on the system not the people who are legally playing the system rightly or wrongly

Are you saying that British, homeless people (and some of them ain't so young) are not in danger? (and therefore not in desperate need of accommodation, nor distressed)?

why would you assume that???
i have said the system is not perfect
my brother was on the street for several years until i kicked up a fuss
but it took years off researching and wading through "treacle " to get anywhere :cry:

a great deal off the people on the streets are the soldiers that have fought for our country but have not enough support
some cannot adapt others find it to stressful they are left eventually high and dry because its easier than looking after them properly :eek:

Did you not consider taking your brother into your home?
Edit, I retract that statement, not knowing the situation. Suffice to say, I took my own daughter in when she found herself homeless (an alcoholic and a very stressful time was had by all) But straight away the council said she was accommodated (in our house) . I know all about the council view of homeless people, but still can't get my head round councils up and down the country accommodating asylum seekers in favour of British people, when it comes to housing. Surely what we have to do, is make the UK an unattractive proposition for asylum seekers. then they might just stop coming here in their thousands every week.

Sponsored Links
Back