Under age marriage

Sponsored Links
This does smell a bit like a killed and seriously injured stat. It’s quite possibly an incompatible data set.

I wonder how many under 15s there are within the 0.5% of kids in the age range who are married. It’s possible that 90% are 16-18.

I’d also filter any where both “bride” and “groom” were a similar age.

Sanctioning the marriage of two stupid 16 year olds isn’t the same as marrying off a 15yo to a 40yo pedo
In 38 states, more than 167,000 children — almost all of them girls, some as young 12 — were married.

The point is or was, that Germany was not accepting American refugees.

They Germany have specific laws as do the U.K. What does or does not go on in the USA has no relevance to the refugee in flux into Germany or the UK

In Saudi Arabia & Iran they have public executions , perhaps the Germans should make an allowance for that as well , after all in some US states they still execute criminals.

In some US states smoking cannabis is legal < carrying fire arms is legal, carrying fire arms on display is legal , Some banks in Texas give out free fire arms when u open an account

So what . Germany is Germany not Germany a stahn and this is the UK not Uk a stahn

anmd neither country is a state in the USA

Sponsored Links
The point is or was, that Germany was not accepting American refugees.

They Germany have specific laws as do the U.K. What does or does not go on in the USA has no relevance to the refugee in flux into Germany or the UK

So what . ..
The point is that you were propagating your hatred for foreigners, refugees and Muslims, by bringing the forum's attention to three under-age brides, the youngest of whom was 14. Meanwhile totally ignoring the vast number of under-age brides in USA. That would not fit your agenda of demonising foreigners, refugees and Muslims.
As you yourself said, "what goes on in USA has no relevance to the refugees", therefore is of no interest to you in your propagation of your particular brand of bigotry

Incidentally, you reported it as, "the issue of under-age brides", when there were only three of them, the youngest being 14, therefore the other two were 15!
You made it look like it was a massive problem.

As I said, proof that **** end searches for news items to bring to the forum's attention in his pursuit of his brand of bigotry.

BTW, it is my thread and you have posted in my thread. Could you not resist temptation again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You cannot see the threads of those you have on ignore. Did you not know that? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:u are back on ignore now way har bee but I can see others who posted in the thread from alerts ;) after I take u off of ignore & then bung u back on ignore

bye :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
repetitive "Muller" goading
mod

Last edited:
Let me explain it to u way har bee u are back on ignore now but if I take u off ignore I can see your thread

if I comment on that thread I will then get an alert if any one else does > Simples :LOL: well one would assume ? even for you ? :LOL:

Remember way har bee its Germany not Germanistahn :) your mate Mr muller has no sway there ;)

As for the USA who cares what a bunch of red necks do they are all related to one another any way .
Rednecks don't have ancestors they only have incestors.

Sponsored Links
Back