Union stupidity

ellal.

Where in the article is the union criticizing PE, where is it raising the "issue".

They arent are they.

They are criticising the MANAGEMENT, the entity in charge of turning the companies fortunes around.

YOU are critiquing PE, the unions when given a mouthpiece in the paper, choose to criticise the management.

Sponsored Links
You just don't get it do you?...or maybe you do and realise how deep that hole has got!

And like I say, you won't answer a simple question...

But then softus never did either... ;)

“Management claims the job losses are as a result of 'competition and wheat prices’, but the reality is that our members are continuing to pay the heavy price of Premier’s failure to make a success of the business and we remain extremely concerned about the future of the remaining business.”

this is
the union publicly slagging of the business and the capability of it's management to turn it around
remaining extremely concerned about the business that their members work for is slagging off.
them unions the're just so rude :)

aron unless your refereing to more info than in the article you linked to i think you may be flogging a dead horse here

They should be rude, they should "sh^t stir", but they should also stick to supporting the company.

The management are not going anywhere, instead of criticizing policy, they are criticizing the management.

You tell me how this will help the company, ellel seems to think that going on a moral crusade against PE will help the company.

Except they are not doing that, they are just badmouthing.

Sponsored Links

They should be rude, they should "sh^t stir", but they should also stick to supporting the company.

The management are not going anywhere, instead of criticizing policy, they are criticizing the management.

You tell me how this will help the company, ellel seems to think that going on a moral crusade against PE will help the company.

Except they are not doing that, they are just badmouthing.

lol

Still not answering how the PE is good for this company are you...

Factories closed, workers sacked...

I guess when the last one is shoved out of the gate you'll be the one saying 'well why didn't anyone do anything'!

You can side step as much as you like...

But you started a topic based on a misconceived premise, and still can't help making yourself look even more stupid with every post!

they should also stick to supporting the company.
this would be the same company that with £1.3 bill debt has had to reduce costs as it is unable to weather the current financial climate.
if they believe the companys current direction will be worse for their members should they not speak out about that concern?

i cant quite see the distinction between management and policy as management make the policy dont they ?.

You tell me how this will help the company
maybe by informing the share holders in the private equity group who read the article that they need different management for the company .

the point i was making is that the union didnt really bad mouth the company they raised 'i hope' justified concerns.

(being silly) surely the news of the job losses badly affected the company so in fact its the management who where the ones bad mouthing the company!! dun dun derrr

Still not answering how the PE is good for this company are you...

because how is it relevant to the discussion?

When given a mouthpiece the union chose to slag of the management, cast doubts on the ability for the company to turn around, *you* are the one posting about PE.

Usual union stupidity of publicly treating the management and company like "the enemy".

They could have freely ciritzied PE, whilst showing faith the management could reverse the companies fortunes.

maybe by informing the share holders in the private equity group who read the article that they need different management for the company .

Share holder power is mostly an illusion.

because how is it relevant to the discussion?
It is of course very relevant...

I believe this is one you started earlier...

071108_big_holes_2.JPG

If the union thinks it can do a better job then they should buy the company and give it a go themselves.

Actually it's quite easy to point out the relevant bits...

(snip)Ar(snip)Se(snip)

So your contribution can be summed up as

"pointed out flaws the union did not, defended pointless criticism rather than constructive, then name called".

You must be a union rep.

Hey, I feel for you...

You posted a topic without doing any research and made a fool of yourself...

You then try to cover up your error with more bovine excrement...

Maybe it's best that you quit whilst you are behind.... ;)

Elal, you seem to just not get it.

I don't need to do research, the union made a statement, their statement criticized the management and their ability to turn the companies fortunes around, no mention of PE.

Your the one obsessing about PE being the real issue, not the union.

Do you get it, YOU spotted the real issue, you banged on about it.

Did the union, no, when given the chance to do so in a national paper they chose to just slag of the management and raise doubts about the company.

You should also be critiquing the union for slagging of the company, rather than giving constructive criticism that will actually help raise the issue of PE.

Same old same old union attitude, whenever they are given a mouthpiece, they use it to shout loud and clear about "incompetent and greedy management" rather than actually go to the nub of the issue.

Hey, I feel for you...again!

Which bit of the following do you still not get?

You posted a topic without doing any research and made a fool of yourself...

You then try to cover up your error with more bovine excrement...

Maybe it's best that you quit whilst you are behind.... ;)

I'm feeling generous today, so I'll help you out...

It's fairly obvious that your asinine hatred of unions clouds your judgement.

The union WAS raising a valid issue, and given the intransigence of the PE was quite right to go public...

You of course have a better way to save the company and jobs?

So come on...you tell us how a 'behind doors' approach would have helped things!

Oh, and btw - check out their recent share price history if you think the Union statement had an adverse effect!

Sponsored Links
Back