Using noisy tools rules diy vs builders

Sponsored Links
my suggestion
talk to the neighbours explain what needs to be done
explain what tools and noises they are likely to hear
find out what there expectations are are try and find what times suits them best and try and accommodate them if you can
by all means find out what your entitled to do but only as a guide as pushing the bounderies a wee bit more than they are happy with to show them you are giving quite a bit on what you are entitled to

Sponsored Links
Same here. 8 years, man and boy. Think I know who you're referring to. There's some right charlatans around here.

same here always been big all/big-all/big_all and nothing else :D
even on the forums where i am a mod i will only mod under that name to be fully accountable :eek:

same here always been big all/big-all/big_all and nothing else :D
even on the forums where i am a mod i will only mod under that name to be fully accountable :eek:

I see there is a big-all on ultimate handyman.......so Im guessing that could be you :)

I see there is a big-all on ultimate handyman.......so Im guessing that could be you :)
yep:D
and the only reason i have variations with dashes and underscores or whatever they are called is because i was told you cant have spaces in your name and didnt know any different and couldnt remember if i registered on the previous forum with a- or a_??
then someone helpful on a forum told me i could :D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back