vauxhall vectra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friends wife has had an accident in in her diesel s40 volvo.

he wants to buy her a diesel vectra,which I advised him againts because Ive heard that vectra diesels are rubbish.

does anyone know about vectra diesels if they are any good or not some comments would be apreciated.

Sponsored Links
They are ok... for women as long as they dont crash. Poor structure.

I drive an Audi R8 now, but it has probably the worst handling of any aud Ive ever owned. Worse than the new TT.

Paul.

I had a vectra diesel as a company car utter garbage it spent 2months almost back to back having engine management faults rectified got so bad as they didn't know what the cause of the fault the area techincal manger for vauxhall was brought in and findings passed back to Luton.

The limp home mode Vauxhall has fitted is also lethal kicked in due to the above fault was going round a corner when it came on and more or less lost all power an artic nearly ploughed into the back of the car which had my daughter who was a few weeks old in the back.

Sadly I've been lumbered with Vauxhalls as company cars and out of 3 2 have had the limp home mode come on/off intermittently for no reason normally when on the motorway 2 different types of cars Vectra/Astra

I wouldnt touch another Vauxhall again if I was buying private unless it was to fire the POS out :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back