Veiled contributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why do some members choose to withhold their identities on here to such an extent that they won't even let you view their full profile? What's their to hide?
A bit like wearing a hijab, niqab, burqa or chador.
Anyone of those anonymous posters fancy putting a photo of themselves on here? Are these posters ashamed?

Sponsored Links
Guilty, sir, but unashamedly guilty.
My reason for not disclosing details is due to the eagerness and willingness of some to make baseless insults about lifestyle, appearance, family members, etc based on personal profiles. Perhaps you have experienced such senseless insults yourself.
A comparison, if I may: when I am playing football, I am pretty useless at ball skills, in fact, I will openly admit that I am rubbish at football. So I do not play the ball, I play the man.
There are a few posters on here who's ability to debate sensibly and intelligently are perhaps worse than my footballing ability, so they play the man, not the subject. (To paraphrase Nigel Farage.)
I do not provide the least opportunity for their juvenile tactics.

Because the topics are hotly debated political issues. Usually with islam being in the focus.
Ridicule islam and you become a target.
Stay anonymous and you can tell it like it is.
The cowards are the ones who post up their identities and spew pc apologistic bullshit.

Sponsored Links
Why do some members choose to withhold their identities on here to such an extent that they won't even let you view their full profile? What's their to hide?
A bit like wearing a hijab, niqab, burqa or chador.
Anyone of those anonymous posters fancy putting a photo of themselves on here? Are these posters ashamed?

What's more worrying is you acting like a possesive mistress for not being able to view another blokes profile

Guilty, sir, but unashamedly guilty.
My reason for not disclosing details is due to the eagerness and willingness of some to make baseless insults about lifestyle, appearance, family members, etc based on personal profiles. Perhaps you have experienced such senseless insults yourself.
A comparison, if I may: when I am playing football, I am pretty useless at ball skills, in fact, I will openly admit that I am rubbish at football. So I do not play the ball, I play the man.
There are a few posters on here who's ability to debate sensibly and intelligently are perhaps worse than my footballing ability, so they play the man, not the subject. (To paraphrase Nigel Farage.)
I do not provide the least opportunity for their juvenile tactics.

That's not what your hubbie JD said

So, it's basically a cowards cop out so you can act like a troll without being identified.

So, it's basically a cowards cop out so you can act like a troll without being identified.
If you put it like that, sorry, but yes, that is my choice, my preference and my right.

Similarly, I have no desire to seek out others personal details, but I do respect those that choose to disclose their details.

The Queen wears a hijab sometimes.
I like the queen. I don't always like what she wears though. It is possible to like someone but not their choice in clothing.
I think any garment which completely (and deliberately) obscures a persons' face has no place in a modern society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back