Veritas 8 Replacement keypad

Sponsored Links
Your existing keypad is the old solid type and the new keypad you have is the replacement rubber keypad style.
That keypad membrane is for a remote keypad
What's the problem with old keypad ?
You could install a remote keypad at the side of your existing control or you need to change the panel

Are you sure jo ? They both look like rubber mats ! I think secureiam sells the mats on eBay that come with "both " short and long ribbon connectors

Well they look the same to me except for the length of the flexible connector.
Dont want to add another remote alongside.
Full and Part buttons started to work intermittentlly. I presumed the keypad had a crack in it. Maybe just a clean and re-seat of the connector will have sorted it.

Sponsored Links
there are two membranes sw22 sw24, rsome replacement button kits dca0015 only contain the one membrane, I do sell these on ebay from time to time with bothe membranes included.

Since cleaning the old membrane contacts it has been fine BUT I contacted the eBay seller and he sent me the correct membrane for the full size panel. I fitted it today.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back