Veritas House Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help! I had to turn off the power to my house to do some electrical work. My Veritas alarm went off for about 10 mins then stopped, i guess the battery ran flat. When i turned the powerback on, all the leds on the control panel were lit for about 5 mins with a beeping noise then the alarm sounded again and i couldnt stop it. I have had to take the main fuse out to disable it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Help! I had to turn off the power to my house to do some electrical work. My Veritas alarm went off for about 10 mins then stopped, i guess the battery ran flat. When i turned the powerback on, all the leds on the control panel were lit for about 5 mins with a beeping noise then the alarm sounded again and i couldnt stop it. I have had to take the main fuse out to disable it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks europlex and sparkymark, the 4321 code did the trick, much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
may have gone to factory default, so you may have to reprogram system to use it again and make sure you replace the battery

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back