very noisy neighbours extra advice needed

What do you do to cut down the council tax and mortgage?

Sponsored Links
If you are on a repayment mortgage you could explain the situation to your lender and they may let you pay the interest only for a period of time. Its worth asking.

I found the best solution when we had problems with very loud music at all hours was to out do them. I got all 3 of my huge guitar amps, placed them against the neighbours wall in our living room, turned them all up to max and played at all hours. Within days their loud music stopped and has not come back. I think sometimes people dont realise how loud music can sound next door in a semi or terraced house, and it just takes a little realisation to occur to get them to change their behaviour.

i done something very similar as well ;)
the only thing i couldnt out do was when she was HOWLING LIKE LASSIE ;) ;) which i found extremley funny but the better half didnt.

Sponsored Links
thank-you all for your comments and advice.anyway last night i posted message on this forum about 1230am,then as per usual bang crash wallop.neighbours slammed it seemed every door in property(must be no plaster,wood left around door)music,shouting and 2 cap it all car engine revved none stop.so after my young girls woke and cried i seen red,im not violent or a fighter but enough is enough so i got my 5 iron out of golf bag and went 2 see them.like some of you said i might have got beat up but i just shouted an made a scene. it worked but 2nite the local pcso called 2 my house turns out they called cop-shop and reported me.i told cops the truth but just got a *******ing.we did go 2 council again so hopefully the wheels are in motion,and a bonus was 2 find mobile no and adress of lettig agent owner,so i phoned and said if my family are woken and frightened im going 2 his family home to wake him. he did not like that and threatend me with police etc,but then he promised 2 get a czech talker round 2 noisy neighbours.at the end of the day we just want nice neighbours and peace n quiet what is happening 2 our towns and cities?

It's gonna get worse and worse and worse until the riots start.

i know on any tenancy contract i have had to sign it clearly states that at all times to keep noise to an acceptable level and that includes visitors and generally not to cause a nusiance to all and sundry.

If you are sure there are that many people in the house then when a letting agreement is issued it should state on it the number of occupiers.
It seems to me there are to many people in the house as per agreement.
Therefore it becomes multiple occupancy and as such breaks the rules set down by the local council. The Landlord/agent would then be at fault for allowing it to happen.

Report it.

Sponsored Links
Back