ASBO Neighbours...

I used to work with a guy who had permanent hassle off a certain gang of yobs ( not a council estate) tried the police,council even speaking to the scumbag parents but got nowhere ..anyhow after finding out who the mouth (ringleader)was and that the rest of them were just sheep bleating to his every word..he and his brother confronted the gang and when they grabbed the mouth the rest of the sheep just ran away then they showed him other uses for a golf club and after visiting the sheep a couple of nights later and asking them what number iron they liked best the trouble strangley stopped and he never had another problem after that..this was a man who tried to do it through the right channels but got nowhere and the law of the jungle was suffice ..............it worked for him but no doubt the scumbags found a mor vunerable victim

Sponsored Links
I know of an incident of CCTV images being sent to the local council as proof of unsociable behaviour. I've seen the CCTV footage.
The Council's response, "We're not allowed to view the footage because they're images of children"
I've seen the letter. What :?:

Without doubt, that is the most stupid post I have ever read on any forum.

Trouble is, I believe it. :eek:

Saw the 10 o'clock news tonight and there was an item about neighbours from hell.
It showed video footage of 2 sisters who's lives were made to be a living hell because of a family in the same cul-de-sac who were terrorising/abusing/vandalising them and their homes. It was heartbreaking to see these people being treated in this manner and the police response was, "we couldn't identify them so cannot take action."

FFS! They are shown on camera standing at the house opposite hurling verbal abuse at these poor women!
What proof do they need? A written confession?
apparently this is not an isolated incident, it is happening throughout the country and people are living in fear.
Why the hell don't the courts do something???

Was this not the family who all had asbos and the father was a fat stumpy pleb who worked for BT?

If it isn't then it's a very similar story to one I saw earlier this week.

Just looking at the ignorant git made me mad :evil:

Saw the 10 o'clock news tonight and there was an item about neighbours from hell.
It showed video footage of 2 sisters who's lives were made to be a living hell because of a family in the same cul-de-sac who were terrorising/abusing/vandalising them and their homes. It was heartbreaking to see these people being treated in this manner and the police response was, "we couldn't identify them so cannot take action."

FFS! They are shown on camera standing at the house opposite hurling verbal abuse at these poor women!
What proof do they need? A written confession?
apparently this is not an isolated incident, it is happening throughout the country and people are living in fear.
Why the hell don't the courts do something???

Was this not the family who all had asbos and the father was a fat stumpy pleb who worked for BT?

If it isn't then it's a very similar story to one I saw earlier this week.

Just looking at the ignorant git made me mad :evil:

The police don't get Brownie points for neighbour disputes and dealing with them would interfere with their targets of harassing motorists.

Sponsored Links
The one and, sadly not, only.

If I was his boss or any boss at BT I would be enquiring as to how we could 'release him of his services' without predjudice. :evil:

Without a doubt I wouldn't like to see him turning up to somebodies property to represent BT when he's just been made famous on local TV.

I wouldn't mind but he didn't look all that. It's just a shame that somebody hasn't 'stepped up' to teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

Back