Vokera HE - blowing internal 2A fuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
New to this forum but wanted to share ...
My 10 year old Vokera (28 HE model) immediately blows its internal fuse when power is connected to it. If you have the same problem you may be scratching your head wondering where the problem is.

In my case, it turns out to be a faulty fan and fan transformer. Difficult to fix as a DIY project.

Reading other trails this looks like it has happened to other Vokera customers before. So, hopefully this might help save a future reader some trouble and time finding the problem.

Sponsored Links
nice of you to try and help others but saying you have a Vokera 28HE is like saying you have a Ford 1.6L there are lots of Vokera models, and you shouldnt have removed the combustion cover to access the fan so you are advising gas work against the site rules

Blowing fuses is due to short circuit and can be caused by a number of components, assuming a fan is the cause is bad advice.

Sorry mate but in trying to help other folks you've overstepped the line and inadvertently broken the law by doing illegal gas work and encouraging others to do the same which could end up killing someone,very naughty.Bob

Sponsored Links
Sorry mate but in trying to help other folks you've overstepped the line and inadvertently broken the law by doing illegal gas work and encouraging others to do the same which could end up killing someone,very naughty.Bob

If your aiming that at me oily there,s no advice there just the obvious.
And don,t act like a copper on the beat, that,s already been done, I,m not your mate either.

Take a chill pill easyflow and read what I said and who it was meant for sloooowly now.Bob
and by the way I'm every ones mate.

Just had a thought I knew an easyflo once she was a bit of a lass didn't know she d gone into plumbing.Bob

Many apologies wizzed through too quick and totally cocked up sorry grovel grovel :giggle:

of course doing your electrical checks prior to repairs will show short circuit as you would see when reading that manual and it also says you have to be a registered gas engineer to carry out repairs;)

easy flow that wasn't aimed at you :ROFLMAO: ( only pulling your plonker )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back