Vokera Linea 24 showing 04 error code

Sponsored Links
do you both argue all the time lol .. i have seen it on other forum.. i will have to look for the non return valve i am unsure where that is .... i have had the plate heat exchanger out so thats not a problem.. thanks again guys i will give it a try... p.s can the plate heat exchanger be cleaned out by heating in an oven and tapping and flushing or is it a myth??? or would you just by new ?

i flushed the rad system with some fernox cleaner .. in a mastic tube cannot remember the full name .... thats why i took the plate off cause i read that the crap floating around in the rad system can block it up. basically just tapped and flushed with water over and over till ran clear

i have a healthy dislike for glazier. :LOL:

non return valve is in the lower right port of the dhw h/e manifold. you need to remove the chromed pipe that connects that port to the pump assy and main h/e. not too difficult.

i always put new ones on but i dont have to worry about costs in that respect. others will use various products to clean them, to what standard i dont know. see if glazier comes back, he does them like that i believe.

Sponsored Links
Right That sounds easy enough .... Thanks alot mate i will give that a go when i get home from work and post the results to help others out ))
Cheers Nickso your the Man :D

I thought that it was in the upper right port? But I could be wrong.

Tony

found that boiler flow switch was faulty you can short out as temp fix before replacing the PCB was not faulty as that can be problem some times first check above switch by tying a string or cable tie around it the one in front of safety valve. it the one on left side connected to cable connector M3 with two white leads. hope it fixes your problem

And when you do post on a current thread, try making sense. :LOL:

Tony, I thought you said you NEVER make a mistake. The halo is slipping I think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back