Volumetric Concrete....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm coming to the point where I will actually need to get some concrete in. I like the idea of volumetric concrete so that I pay for what I use. I need about 1.2 cubic metres of concrete and will have to barrow it.

Having phoned a few people up there seems to be a big difference in price and some have minimum loads etc. At the moment the best quote is £395 + vat which will give the truck for 1 hour.

Can anyone recommend a volumetric concrete supplier at all? I'm in Fleet, Hampshire.

Cheers,

E

Sponsored Links
Wow thats expensive for 1.2 cubic metre -even allowing for minimum order

you could try the concrete network -they arent a concrete supplier but a middle man.

Wow thats expensive for 1.2 cubic metre -even allowing for minimum order

you could try the concrete network -they aren't a concrete supplier but a middle man.

Yes that's what I was thinking. They said that I'd have to buy a minimum of 1.5 but it still seems a little expensive. I'll have a look at the concrete network.

Thanks

Just had a chat with them. Makes the other quote sound good. lol Same price £395 + vat but they will only stay for 10 to 30 minutes.

Sponsored Links
For 1.2m can you not get a mixer and mix it yourself? It would be a bit of extra work for you but it could be simpler.

Just had a chat with them. Makes the other quote sound good. lol Same price £395 + vat but they will only stay for 10 to 30 minutes.
Crazy prices.

I’d guess 2.5 bulk bags of ballast 15 bags cenent

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back