Wallonia effectively ban slaughtering of animals without stunning

Sponsored Links
It is disgusting all these rules the EU create, stopping our freedom to commit animal cruelty.

If I had my way I would feed these animals really bendy bananas whilst slitting their throats

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised nobody’s been on yet banging the drum for the rights of Muslims and Jews to carry out their preferred method of slaughter. Is you-know-who on holiday?

If those who eat animals which were not stunned before being bled to death were obliged to attend this ritual at least once a year it would achieve a few benificial things.

This method might be abandoned or at the very least those carrying out the task would be obliged to carry out the task to the highest standard and so minI mise abuse and un-necessary cruelty.

I seem to remember reading the being bled to death was a form of execution and was extremely painful (an understatement)

If those who eat animals which were not stunned before being bled to death were obliged to attend this ritual at least once a year it would achieve a few benificial things.

This method might be abandoned or at the very least those carrying out the task would be obliged to carry out the task to the highest standard and so minI mise abuse and un-necessary cruelty.

I seem to remember reading the being bled to death was a form of execution and was extremely painful (an understatement)

I think a trip round a working abattoir would have the same results

I see where you are going with this.

I seem to remember you are a Tommy Robinson apologist.

Tell where I'm going with this. Islamists and Jews shouldn't be allowed to be extra cruel to animals because of their pretend beardy man in the sky.
Well said. There's nothing more to it is there?

Sponsored Links
Back