Wallonia effectively ban slaughtering of animals without stunning

Are you, again, making the foolish mistake of suggesting that Halal meat has to be slaughtered unstunned?
And there you go again foolishly, or perhaps maliciously, imagining something I have written. What the **** are you talking about?

Sponsored Links
Sikhs are exempt from wearing crash helmets on motorcycles and hard hats in the workplace in the UK on account of their religion yet we hear of cases of Christians being suspended from work for wearing a cross. Am I racist for thinking that’s not fair?
Not racist at all.

But as regards 'not fair', then you could of course simply reconcile yourself with the fact that because you don't follow that particular imaginary friend you are more likely to survive an accident rather than just trusting in 'Karma'

:)

worlds-heavest-turban.jpg

Sponsored Links
I seem to remember reading the being bled to death was a form of execution and was extremely painful (an understatement)
Where?

Many who have experienced rapid blood loss fall very quickly into unconsciousness. Not much screaming in agony. I'm sure having your throat slit is not exactly pleasant, nor is ANY method of the slaughter process particularly painless or pleasant for the animal.

Did you know that many fried chicken outlets including KFC are Halal? Apparently all of them where I work in Newham are - I was told that by my Muslim students who will only eat from them.
Did you know that 15 million turkeys are killed in the UK for Christmas alone? They're killed by having their throats slit and bleed to death. I remember reading when I was a kid that it made the meat more tender, letting them bleed.

Yay for religions and traditions hey?!

Are you, again, making the foolish mistake of suggesting that Halal meat has to be slaughtered unstunned?
It doesn't, however a large proportion of Halal meat in the UK isn't stunned. So why is this happening? If it can be stunned, like any other why is it exempt from being stunned for religious purposes?

You surely can forgive people from being under the impression that halal isn't stunned.

nor is ANY method of the slaughter process particularly painless or pleasant for the animal.
Exactly.

So its acceptable to breed animals in squalor, so disgusting that these chickens are pumped full of hormones and live in their own excrement but when it comes to their slaughter we need to be humane.

It's a proxy argument to demonise religion. I am not supporter of religion, there are many better arguments than using halal meat to get your point across.

But it's the same RWR knuckle draggers who get upset about the slaughter of the animals but not their breeding.

So its acceptable to breed animals in squalor, so disgusting that these chickens are pumped full of hormones and live in their own excrement but when it comes to their slaughter we need to be humane.
Good point,well made.

..Nope..not convinced that argument is credible
Yes it is.

He routinely posts youtube clips or links that are pro Brexit or pro TR - but he never engages in any discussion.

It is propaganda......what othe purpoee is there?

If he wahted to have a debate, widen his knowledge he would stick around.
a bit like you......

Sponsored Links
Back