Wallonia effectively ban slaughtering of animals without stunning

It is disgusting all these rules the EU create, stopping our freedom to commit animal cruelty.

If I had my way I would feed these animals really bendy bananas whilst slitting their throats
That would be at odds with the long history of animal welfare in the UK. Way before the EU was even a dream... :)

Sponsored Links
Tell where I'm going with this. Islamists and Jews shouldn't be allowed to be extra cruel to animals because of their pretend beardy man in the sky.
Are you a Tommy Robinson apologist too

Are you a Tommy Robinson apologist too

No. He is a fookin ****. I just don't like animals receiving worse treatment because of pretend friends in the clouds. I answered your question directly.
How about answering mine.
Are you a halal eater? Would explain why you try to insinuate that people with my view are racists. Maybe you just like animals to suffer that little bit more?

Tell where I'm going with this. Islamists and Jews shouldn't be allowed to be extra cruel to animals because of their pretend beardy man in the sky.
Sikhs are exempt from wearing crash helmets on motorcycles and hard hats in the workplace in the UK on account of their religion yet we hear of cases of Christians being suspended from work for wearing a cross. Am I racist for thinking that’s not fair?

Sponsored Links
Sikhs are exempt from wearing crash helmets on motorcycles and hard hats in the workplace in the UK on account of their religion yet we hear of cases of Christians being suspended from work for wearing a cross. Am I racist for thinking that’s not fair?

I think you're racist, in Notches eyes, if you disagree with him.

. He is a fookin ****
I agree.

t. I just don't like animals receiving worse treatment because of pretend friends in the clouds
Me too.
I am a meat eater but buy free range chicken.... not the best for animals, but better than chickens getting burnt legs from walking in their poo.

Would explain why you try to insinuate that people with my view are racists.
I never insinuated anybody is racist.

Tim Baker has a record of posting threads about Tommy Robinson.
My question would be, what is his agenda for making this post.
Is it out of concern for animal welfare or is it cycnical Islamophobic propaganda.

Tim Baker never engages in debating threads he starts, so he is basically attempting to generate propaganda.

aybe you just like animals to suffer that little bit more?
Maybe there is a trend with some peoples posts.

A bit like Gasbanni and his endless WW2 thread starters.

Tim Baker is welcome to come back and explain his reason for posting

That would be at odds with the long history of animal welfare in the UK. Way before the EU was even a dream... :)

1884 was the year the RSPCA was founded, which curiously, was 60 years before the NSPCC was founded.

edit: RSPCA was 1824

I am a meat eater but buy free range chicken.... not the best for animals, but better than chickens getting burnt legs from walking in their poo.

12a7d4f6708a5ea6e49b037e3865ff44--colonel-sanders-kentucky-fried.jpg

Did you know that many fried chicken outlets including KFC are Halal? Apparently all of them where I work in Newham are - I was told that by my Muslim students who will only eat from them.

Dare I suggest that people be persuaded that these religious practices were not demanded by god? They are not taboo subjects to be respected no matter how silly.

God didn't demand that you wear funny hair styles, hats or clothes nor that you need to cut off bits of your (children's) bodies.

Did you know that many fried chicken outlets including KFC are Halal? Apparently all of them where I work in Newham are - I was told that by my Muslim students who will only eat from them.

You have muslim students?

Wait on you actually teach?

I hope its not Anger Management.

Sikhism like Judaism is protected under UK law as being both a race and religion.

Sponsored Links
Back