Wannabe on "ignore"

The squelch of pond slime is getting louder..
You only participate to scorn. Tell me, how many of those views you oppose have you managed to change on here by your bully boy method of conversing? How many? A hundred? Ten? One? Or as I suspect... none.

Sponsored Links
You only participate to scorn. Tell me, how many of those views you oppose have you managed to change on here by your bully boy method of conversing? How many? A hundred? Ten? One? Or as I suspect... none.
Have you changed many views on Brexit here lately?

I'm not aware that I have tried to change anyones mind on anything... Even when I post in the heaating section, folk either take my advise or not... Why should I care? You and Himaginn on the otherhand seem to need folk to take your view.... You seem very needy people

I'm not aware that I have tried to change anyones mind on anything... Even when I post in the heaating section, folk either take my advise or not... Why should I care? You and Himaginn on the otherhand seem to need folk to take your view.... You seem very needy people
And you certainly have never said that your sole purpose here was to harangue those who's views you disagree with, unlike Himmy.

Sponsored Links
And you certainly have never said that your sole purpose here was to harangue those who's views you disagree with, unlike Himmy.
I think that that Troll has grown fan on what we feed him so I think that perhaps a quick copy of his posts with the comment "I don't feed the trolls" may be the best way to communicate with him..

A bit of honesty. You should try it sometime.
What I actually said was that I counter the lies and fake news.
Obviously I disagree with those lies and fake news, but I disagree with many opinions on here, but I do not feel the need to challenge those opinions, even though I think they are ill-informed or misguided. They are opinions, not passed off as lies or fake news.

Whenever I challenge lies I support it with reputable data and reliable opinions from proven and verifiable sources, not just some vague "I heard it on the grapevine"!

I do not resort to abuse simply because I am incapable of debating a logical argument.
I do resort to abuse and ridicule in response to abuse, banter, or nonsensical comments.

You are welcome to your opinion of me, but when you misrepresent my behaviour, and suggest it is based purely on a desire to be abusive, your opinion deserves to be challenged and responded to with similar virulent criticism.

It would be an improvement on your usual invectiveness.
babycrying.png

well imho him again throwing his toys out the pram is down to stress caused by his new job :idea: if u have sat on yer **** end best part of yer life
then work can come as shock to the system :idea:

try to help the bloke out & he kicks u up the a*** end :) offered him a donation towards a WM for his misssis

A product that would help to heal or hide bruises,all to no avail

Going by others posts I get the impression that he does not like me :eek::eek:

dunno why may be it is some thing I have said ?????

well imho him again throwing his toys out the pram is down to stress caused by his new job :idea: if u have sat on yer **** end best part of yer life
then work can come as shock to the system :idea:

try to help the bloke out & he kicks u up the a*** end :) offered him a donation towards a WM for his misssis

A product that would help to heal or hide bruises,all to no avail

Going by others posts I get the impression that he does not like me :eek::eek:

dunno why may be it is some thing I have said ?????
A vivid imagination is necessary for a compulsive liar, I suppose.

I think it was some thing I have said .:eek: I will have a guilt complex now :cry:

Blimey I cannot think what it could be o_O

I think it was some thing I have said .:eek: I will have a guilt complex now :cry:

Blimey I cannot think what it could be o_O

edit

hang on I know what it was ??

I apologise for it as well un-reservedly :oops::oops: It was the post were I implied u were a dwarf or suggested u were a dwarf ? sorry Him :oops:

I read a post in the other place incorrectly :oops: no excuse I agree :oops: but in my defence I read it that u had trod on yer B*** end when u got out of bed so I assumed u were a dwarf :oops: If I had read the post correctly it read that they were of the opinion u were a b*** end.

sorry.

incidentally I sprang to your defence :sneaky:

Last edited:
Bit of an understament there Transam. But it might help if you didn't keep baiting him. Actually no, it wouldn't

I cannot help my self :oops::oops: He is on ignore as well :oops:

but u do make a fair point :)

Sponsored Links
Back