Wannabe on "ignore"

Oh dear, you're not the only one like that. And I shan't judge you, because I get dragged in at times as well. But there are a lot of times I start to reply, then take a deep breath, and delete it. I like to think it makes me the bigger person.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, you're not the only one like that. And I shan't judge you, because I get dragged in at times as well. But there are a lot of times I start to reply, then take a deep breath, and delete it. I like to think it makes me the bigger person.

say what u want to me I will not be offended.If u have an opinion express it .

Put a bunch of blokes together & in many cases child like behaviour will ensue.

woman /ladys tend to be a bit more grown up in these forums imho

Wonder what Blightymam really thinks :) what a bunch of childish W*****s :):)

pretty certain I have never used actual abuse against any one in here ,un-less they used it 1st ??

Put a bunch of blokes together & in many cases child like behaviour will ensue.

So you haven't noticed that the women on here as as bad as the blokes; unless you consider he who should not be named as bieng the prime cause of everyone getting at him, and none of us able to stop ourselves responding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
In fact imho there should be more woman/ladies on here it would be for the better :idea:

If the world was run by woman Well ??? a better world ?? depends on the word better ? but it would certainly be a safer/ less violent world may be ??

There were some ladies in the CC forum , lady plumbers 3 I think , but afaik they all left or do not post any more ?

Wonder what Blightymam really thinks :) what a bunch of childish W*****s :):)
Since you asked...
Amusingly I have never witnessed the sheer amount of name calling and silly squabbling as I have on here, with presumably grown men.
I grew up with three big bruvs and all their mates and I really like the male sense of humour - sometimes it comes out on here and is great. Just a shame it doesn't happen as often as the squabbling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody find me somebody to love
Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
Lord what you're doing to me (yeah yeah)
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

say what ? u will have to speak up Him I cannot hear you :sneaky:

If its to do with the cream/ ointment I recommended :idea: tell her to apply it 3 times a day.

u need to deal with the cause as well

say what ? u will have to speak up Him I cannot hear you :sneaky:

If its to do with the cream/ ointment I recommended :idea: tell her to apply it 3 times a day.

u need to deal with the cause as well
So tell me, gasbanni ( :):ROFLMAO:), what is this cream/ointment for? What is the cause, do you think, gasbanni? :LOL::LOL:

you need to be careful Him , just in case the missis gets her own back

smear of deep heat in yer jock strap :LOL: u will get off yer **** end then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back