want a tatoo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL: this bloke did
upload_2021-7-15_21-48-35.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I suppose he could easily apply for a gender change, he's literally half way there already :l

I knew a bloke who said he had the name of a very famous Welsh railway station tatood along the length of his penis.
I said Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.?

He said no, Rhyll.

Or the bloke who had his girlfriend's name 'Wendy' tattooed on his Hampton. You could only see the whole name when he was 'excited', otherwise only the first 'W' and last 'y' letters could be seen.

Anyway he was standing at the gents urinal and happened to glance down at the equipment of a black bloke standing next to him. He saw that he also had 'W' and 'y' tattooed on it and demanded to know why he also had his girlfriend's name tattooed in the same place. He said "what are you on about, when I get excited, it says Welcome To Jamaica Have A Nice Day!" :)

Or the bloke who had his girlfriend's name 'Wendy' tattooed on his Hampton. You could only see the whole name when he was 'excited', otherwise only the first 'W' and last 'y' letters could be seen.

Anyway he was standing at the gents urinal and happened to glance down at the equipment of a black bloke standing next to him. He saw that he also had 'W' and 'y' tattooed on it and demanded to know why he also had his girlfriend's name tattooed in the same place. He said "what are you on about, when I get excited, it says Welcome To Jamaica Have A Nice Day!" :)
black-man-laughing-gif-2.gif

always wanted a tattoo (but not like that!) but have never been able to decide what I want a tattoo of. So have none.

Racist

No, it was racial stereotyping. Which in general can lead to racism, but in this instance its hard to see what the belief in inherent inferiority is.

Your comment, OTOH, is exactly the sort of one a racist would make if their goal was to pretend that there really is no such thing as racism, or if they wanted to help create a belief that all objections to racism are laughable by making laugable ones themselves.

It’s not stereotyping. It’s well researched. On average a man identifying himself as black carries an additional 1cm.

Sponsored Links
Back