Votes: 17 44.7%
  • I hate them

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • I dont care, I prefer piercings

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little bit of labelling there :confused:

I have a tat, and people are, in general, surprised when its mentioned. I had it for my own reasons, not a fashion statement or trend.

Sponsored Links
i think the point is the ones who do have garish, cringe worthy and over-the-top paint jobs are usually British.

Got boatloads of 'em............mainly from Singapore(Pinkys tattoo parlour) for any whos been to singers and Hong Kong, think it was a pretty normal thing for a matelot to do in years gone by...........and NO i don't regret them :!: :eek:

Someone once told me that the pain is something on the lines of someone running their nails down your burnt back..

Whats the verdict of the Tattooees?

Sponsored Links
Only a little discomfort when i had all mine done!..............but iknow it's more painfull in areas of less flesh, elbows ,shoulders top of feet.........but i aint got any there,...........not sayin' where i do 'ave 'em tho'......... :D

Everybody says that the outlining is the worst bit, but I actually didn't bother about the outlining. The filling in got a bit uncomfortable - the only way I can describe it was that I started to feel agitated - not painful, but quite fidgity and sort of "yes, right fine, you can stop now".

But if getting one was that painful - everybody that has tatt's would only have one of them!!!! :LOL:

South Africa is an amazing place! :eek:

tattoo11.jpg
[/img]

nope, SA is clearly on the cheek, looks more like namibia or angola is the amazing place to me. :LOL:

I've got a few.

My first one was when I was 20. I was in University. I'd gone through a pretty low patch. I was in bad debt, depressed and stressed. I did a favour for this bloke who ran a local Tattoo shop. He returned the favour by giving me the tattoo.

To be fair: it is a rubbish tattoo. Crap Tribal design, badly done. It is, however, one of my favorites. It reminds me how far down I've been and how far I've come since then. I think in life, you can sometimes forget the crap stuff you've been through. This tattoo reminds me that things have been worse and that i've overcome them before, so I can do it again.

As for the pain aspect: I'd say the sunburn analogy is pretty close. I find that it stings a bit for the first few mins then your endorphins kick in and it doesn't really bother you any more.

My alopecia suffering mate had rabbits tattooed on his head, from a distance they looked like hares. :D :D :D :D

i had a girlfriend who had a "W" tattooed on each bum cheek, when she bent down in front of me i just thought "WoW"

Sponsored Links
Back