• I hate them

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • I dont care, I prefer piercings

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Soggy_weetabix

After extensive work on my chest (5 hours), have any of the bretheren who frequent this forum have had tatoo's.

Ill post pics of the work I have had done, but what (if any) have you had done?

Pierceings (sic) will be pictured on a new topic.

Sponsored Links
I have one on my leg and one on my back. These were done before the world and his wife decided that it was fashionable to get them ;)

I had them as a kid but we called them 'Billy Stampers'. They washed off in the bath and then you bought some new ones with ya pocket money! Ahh, the good old days!

Sponsored Links
Can't stand them myself, on men or women. I just don't understand the attraction , and by the results of this poll , people tend to agree.

Im split here..

For me everything has to have a reason...im boring like that!! :rolleyes:

Having one to make you look hard is, IMO weird..and lets be honest that is the message some people want to give out, not sure?..look at a lot of the people who have them done.

Having them done purely for the artist aspect..then fair enough I guess...its up to the individual, some of them are absolutley fantastic.

Having one cos everyone else does?...al'a Beckham, etc..not a good idea and whats all that tribal stuff about? :confused: ...and chinese symbols?..do the chinese have pictures of bulldogs and daggers wrapped around unioin jacks on their arms?

Or having one to compliment a shaved head in a ten year old clapped out chav Porsche (Subaru)

A girl I know has just had and load of chinese crap stamped down her arm..she doesnt know what most of the symbols mean and in the unlikey event that she ever goes to the opera they will really set her ball gown off!..all she needs is A.C.A.B on her knuckles and she'll be sorted.

10 nice black smudges by the time shes 60.

A lad I know has half an armful of 'tribal' when I asked him why he's got Maori tribal markings down his arm and was he a part time warrior he said 'who's Maori' :eek:

For the right reasons..yeh why not..they can look amazing

For the wrong reasons...nahhhhhhhhhhhh.

That said..

I want one!..a small one at the top of my arm with the logo of the team I support

Whats stopped me?...I hate pain!!! :cry:

Post yours up Soggy

Self mutilation, how nice.

Eh? I guess you are abhorrent to anyone with a hole in their ear then.

Please dont 'mutulate' your house at christmas time will you.

Oh, and dont 'mutulate' yourself by wearing a decent whistle

Dave

Tattoos don't interest me, I would never have one done, but each to their own.

Mate of mine spends a lot of dosh down the tattoo parlour, he is having full sleeves done, he thinks they are great, I think he has fallen asleep reading the Beano :rolleyes:

I watched a bit of London Ink on the TV the other day and there was a girl who tattooed an amazing portrait onto a client, it really was good.

I was thinking of getting a W done on each cheek of my bottom.

i can not stand them

i can not for the life of me understand why anyone would want a permanent reminder, of a period in their life displayed in ink upon their skin.

it baffles me.

at first i thought it was just thick morons who had them. but all kinds of morons have them.

it is easier to spot a Brit on holiday though. some of the art work is impressive. i think the sunburn plus the blue ink looks well. :rolleyes:

each to their own i guess. my wife has two. small ones though :rolleyes:

As you say, noseall, each to their own. But not all people have tattoos to signify a particular moment in their lives. For some it represents their heritage, which they may be proud of, or team they follow, or their loved ones. I'm not keen on the full body art that some seem to like, but there are some quality tats out there.

Sponsored Links
Back