• I like them

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • I hate them

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • I dont care, I prefer piercings

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've got two one on each upper arm.....personally i like them and would have more if i saw some i liked..... I don't like the ones on neck, head etc that can't be covered up if the need arises.....My brother has got his two sons faces on his shoulder blade taken from a photo and its an excellent piece of artwork......i don't think they make people look hard (have you seen some of the people with them) nor do i think i'm hard because i have them.......when i had mine done it wasn't painful.....not many things you can spend so little on that last a lifetime, inks have improved greatly over the years so best going to a reputable tattooist who uses the best inks.
some people go for piercings, jewellery, i choose a tattoo and am very happy with my choice

Sponsored Links
you can be proud of your heritage, proud of your children proud of your dog.

why would having their names tattooed on yer back make you any more proud!?

there are more subtle and more meaningful ways of showing your pride.

remember this : having a partners name tattooed on yer body is fatal. :eek: :LOL:

Agreed. And for me, names, apart from 'mum' or 'dad' are a big no no. But some tats do look superb.

Sponsored Links
Think he's gonna regret this...?

derm_fx_tattoo.jpg
[/img]

Looks like a bnp member.(The previous pic that is)

Hate them myself. Tatoos are tatty.
South Africa's a hole. :LOL:

fashion tats:

i,m looking at people at large and seeing Celtic bands, barbed wire bands, thong ass tats and the like and seeing them as sooooo yesterdays tat.

this is the problem with fashion tats, they can not be simply updated like a garment or an item of jewelery.

this is why i question the intellect of any person who wishes to permanently mark their body in the name of fashion.

an idio down our way had the name and number of his favourite local indian takeaway tattoed across his forehead! :rolleyes:

fashion tats:

i,m looking at people at large and seeing Celtic bands, barbed wire bands, thong ass tats and the like and seeing them as sooooo yesterdays tat.

this is the problem with fashion tats, they can not be simply updated like a garment or an item of jewelery.

this is why i question the intellect of any person who wishes to permanently mark their body in the name of fashion.

Yeah, tattoo's have become oh-so-fashionable haven't they, and with fashion comes the fashion victim, someone without the independence or thought to consider the lifelong implications of their latest must-have.

I predict laser tattoo removal as a good investment.

Blimey, I'm gonna be in the minority here - I've got 5 - although all in places that can easily be covered up if I wanted. Mine are only seen if I want them to be seen.

And yep, I've got piercings as well........................

I was thinking of getting a W done on each cheek of my bottom.

WOW!........ :evil:

Im surprised the phrase 'tramp stamp' hasnt turned up yet on the thread.. :rolleyes:

Interesting point about spotting Brits abroad with them..one of our holiday hobbies is Brit spotting in Disney..its not hard.

Late 40's

Shaved head

Angry Bulldog tatt on the arm

Dagger down the calf

England shirt

Beer gut

Walks like his going to stick one on someone

Never smiles

'You looking for a slap?' face

Followed by a bow wow and three sons in football shirts

All throwing litter everywhere.

Robbie Williams has a lot of his upper body done and looks a right ****!

A tiny flower or dolphin on a lady is sexy but anything bigger seems to cheapen them. :(

Sponsored Links
Back