Was Bin laden responsible for the 9/11 attack?

Which set of facts do you believe?

I believe that a load of muslims, mostly saudi arabian hijacked a number of planes carrying many innocent men women and children. They then deliberately flew those planes into the twin towers resulting in their complete destruction and killing many more innocent people, including many emergency services personnel. Anybody who gives credence to any conspiracy theories about this event is ignoring the fact that the number of people who would have to be involved, and relied on to stay silent forever is mind boggling. Simple as that, therefore anybody who gives credence to conspiracy theories about this event is a total dhead.

Sponsored Links
Even if you were there, you only have some of the facts, not the full picture.

We know that some planes flew into some buildings, that's for sure.
As for the rest...

What we do know for certain is that 2 planes flew into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center. I think the resultant destruction of the towers was inevitable.

I wonder,,, if some terrorists flew a fuel laden Boeing 737 into Canary Wharf,, If it would fall down?.
I reckon it's odds on it would.

Proves my point really. That was only the military planning to do something like this. That still gets out, even though no plan was carried out. Imagine how long it would have took to get out if they had tried it. No politician would dare to sanction something like that in their own country. Certainly not in a democratic country anyway.

Sponsored Links
Or you could say it took 40 years for what was just a plan to come out.
If it was actually carried out would it take far longer to come out.
7o years since the seemingly surprise attack on pearl harbour truth is now filtering out about that where the powers at b allowed there fellow citizens to die so they could enter a war for whatever reasons

If it had of developed into an actual operation, that many more people would have to be involved, there's is no way a politician could take that risk.
Stacking up one conspiracy theory on top of another does nothing to prove the first one, and just shows that some people will believe anything rather than the truth.

Stacking up one conspiracy theory on top of another does nothing to prove the first one, and just shows that some people will believe anything rather than the truth.

When the 'truth' is full of holes and inaccuracies it would be foolish to take it at face value. The official version of most events is usually heavily loaded with spin.
Your own government always wants you to believe that you are the 'good guys' That goes for 'any' government.

I think so.

Yes, but you obviously do give credence to the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
Consider the fact that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others are still very much alive, all living "high on the hog" as the yanks say. Put yourself in their position if they had sanctioned an act like this against their own countrymen and involving a large number of people. They would now be beholden to any people involved to stay quiet forever, no matter what their conscience says, no matter how many of them get the hump for any number of reasons. If just one of those people came forward it would result in every investigative journalist on the planet digging in until the "truth" was exposed. At which point Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others become national pariahs and are carted off to the retribution they would so richly deserve. No politician (lunatics though they may be) would ever put themselves in that position. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dhead. Look in the mirror. :mrgreen:

The official version of most events is usually heavily loaded with spin.
Your own government always wants you to believe that you are the 'good guys' That goes for 'any' government

Of course they do, and of course they spin things accordingly. But that has no bearing on 9/11. The truth of that was there for everyone to see with their own eyes, on live tv.

You've obviously never heard of watergate and Richard (I am not a liar) Nixon. :)

You've obviously never heard of watergate and Richard (I am not a liar) Nixon.

What a ridiculous thing to come out with.
In the first place watergate was a bit of political chicanery involving breaking and entering to steal a political advantage, this can in no way be compared to the seriousness of masterminding an attack on one's own country and killing thousands of people.
In the second place, the fact that a minor event like watergate became public totally backs up my point that there would be no way to cover up something as big as 9/11.
In the third place the public humiliation that nixon suffered as a result of a little bit of burglary, was nothing whatsoever to what would happen to those behind a conspiracy like 9/11. The public outrage if it were true and came out would be so great that they would be lucky to avoid the same fate as Mussolini.
In the fourth place any politicians dreaming of carrying out a plot like the 9/11 conspiracy had the benefit of hindsight regarding watergate and knew how that went all to fck for the conspiritors.
Any more ridiculous comments?

I think so.

Yes, but you obviously do give credence to the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
Consider the fact that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others are still very much alive, all living "high on the hog" as the yanks say. Put yourself in their position if they had sanctioned an act like this against their own countrymen and involving a large number of people. They would now be beholden to any people involved to stay quiet forever, no matter what their conscience says, no matter how many of them get the hump for any number of reasons. If just one of those people came forward it would result in every investigative journalist on the planet digging in until the "truth" was exposed. At which point Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others become national pariahs and are carted off to the retribution they would so richly deserve. No politician (lunatics though they may be) would ever put themselves in that position. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dhead. Look in the mirror. :mrgreen:

Stealth aircraft were hidden from the public for many many years, there have been lots more aircraft hidden from the public.
Does area 51 exist? According to the us government it doesn't.
You might have to look in the mirror to clean all that egg off your face bubba. It must be hard for you, believing every thing you read in the sun.

Sponsored Links
Back