Was Bin laden responsible for the 9/11 attack?

Another thing these conspiracy theorists don't take into account is if it had been planned by Americans, they could have done it in the middle of the night when the buildings were empty. Not on a busy weekday morning when they were full. After all how would the "planners" know that none of their friends or relations would be in them.........unless of course they told all their friends and relations to steer clear of lower manhatten on such a day at such a time....hmmm maybe were onto something here. :LOL: :LOL:

I believe the theorists believed that certain people called in sick that day, the same old speil that's been around since the Titanic sunk, but nowadays, rumour, heresay, mallice, and ignorance spreads like wildfire.

The Americans are pretty much useless at everything they do, but they do it BIG, WHY all the American interest in the Royal wedding, if the Americans fought us for their independance?

bin Laden didn't stay up late at night planning, he planted seeds into gullible peoples minds, to take matters into their own hands, a kind of demi god...I preach to you, do as I say, not as I do...bin Laden was from a wealthy family, but gave all that up to live a nomadic life I believe?

After watching Derren Brown last week exposing faith healers in the US, then someone coming to me saying they are going to a psychic, if you are at a low ebb in your life, and someone is putting a strong message out, that confirms your beliefs, then you will trip up. To the point of sacrificing yourself, and others, in the process.

Sponsored Links
namsag, in the link you have provided, they reckon the picture could have been photoshopped (badly). Who's to say that it wasn't photoshopped before they put it on their site? After all, conspiracy theorists could doctor evidence to back up their own claims.
The problem with that 'theory' is that they would then have had to put their doctored image on countless websites...

Even the bbc had the same one:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4744865.stm

Isnt it strange how none of us know for sure anything about him?

Except he was a barstewart?

Sponsored Links
Back