Was Thatcher reallly that bad ?

Sponsored Links
I abuse the system an mp on £65,000 does it, why the fook should'nt i?..

Just confirming my opinion of you then.

Sorry you feel that way dan, i worked every hour i could whilst on the railway as i knew it wouldn't last. I got about 6 yrs out of it. i worked hard as well.
Two hours traveling, 12-14 hours work,try shoveling ballast for 12 hours.
I wasn't on the money these MPs are on.
I had a diesel card with no checks whatsoever, none at all. i know people where filling 5 gallon drums, i never, l was happy with my wages.
Security had the right to stop any vehicle on the way home for gennys and sthill saws, i took 4 home by mistake, but returned them the next day.

I used to steal out of neccesity and will do so again if i need to live.

Once a Theif ALWAYS A THEIF.

While I am here-- I may as well mention British Rail was full of shirkers, theifs and dodgers-- . It was the BR workers who drove that 'Britsih company to be privatised .
real load of lazy so and sos- Almost everyone who worked there had a fiddle going . Buffet car staff- used to take in their own cheap food - sell it to passengers at high BR prices under the guise that it was BR food - pocket the money and take the Top Notch BT genuine suppies of food home .
Same thing happened with waiting staff selling drinks. They used to keep the empty miniatures bottles- take them home- fill them with cheapo booze and sell em to passengers the next trip.
I KNOW this happend- because my EX bro in law was at it . Blackpool to Euston run every day-- often hopping off at Preston- because he got wind that secuirtiy were doing a search at Blackpool when they landed there .

He bought a few shops and many properties with the proceeds --now a wealthy man- through diddling .

I abuse the system why not, the invaders do. As do your MPs.

What a great example you must set for your kids.

Assuming you are not comitting fraud then claiming benifits isn't a crime in the eyes of the law. Libby is only using the system as is was intended in just the same way that starbucks use the tax system the was it is designed as aron has pointed out on another thread.

You know what libby......at one time I would have though you was a scrounging bum..but as you say everybody is fiddling through different systems,wether it be mp,s and expenses,tax avoidance by major companies,and the never ending influx of immigrants getting plenty of dosh and fiddling more..you are having a piece of pie but just off a different plate.

Sponsored Links
MAGGIE was the best PM we ever had and are likely to have.
She encouraged 'decent honest workers' to go forward and prosper.

Early 90s - when everything was getting sorted out --ie: miners, steelworkers , car workers etc --she sorted the lot of them out -full stop.

If anyone could be reborn again- I'd vote for Maggie.
She never waivered, changed her direction and she did a damn good job.

Unlike these gutless bumholes we have now running this 'soon to extinct circus of a country'.
We all HAD hope in the 90s --unlike today.
What we ned now is a real strong leader- who will never concede his ideals .

Far too late though- this country is fo oked. No turning back.
UKIP is a little ray of hope to change a few things--but- will anyone vote for them >?. YES- lots will--but not enough.
Far too many scroungers here now- and not just the immigrants.

Well said.

Assuming you are not comitting fraud then claiming benifits isn't a crime in the eyes of the law.

Who said anything about the law, being a low aiming scrounger is perfectly legal.

Still a **** example to set your kids.

Libby is only using the system as is was intended in just the same way that starbucks use the tax system the was it is designed as aron has pointed out on another thread.

Using the system to take more money off of others.

Vs.

Using the system to not pay as much money to others.

Lol

Jesus Christ I'm ****ed and can still see gaping holes in your arguments.

i am not going to throw stones at anyone as that is pointless
the simple answer is we all use the system in the way its designed of course some do not like us or others using what we are entitled to
in my case i have my own paid for house i take zero out the system as i live off my railway pension although my definition off "zero" may be misguided perhaps i could claim an "insulation " or other "benefit" maybe an new boiler and radiators as they are 30 years old and i am 59 years old :D :D

So, Libby, you advocate benefit fraud? You think it is a good thing?

You think it is perfectly OK to steal?

To me, if you are abusing a system, it is tantamount the same thing.

the simple answer is we all use the system in the way its designed

Speak for yourself thanks, I try not to take off others just because the system says it's allowed.

It's called "morals", and having "respect" for people, not for systems.

Funny how I'm called the right wing heartless bastard, yet it's the lefty's here advocating taking what they can, even though the people who always lose the most from such attitudes is the truly needy.

Leftys :rolleyes:

This makes me wonder what Libby and her likes are going to do when the money runs out. She will have had no experience of work and nothing to offer. Her only options then will be crime or begging.

This will probably not bother her in her lifetime, but her children may not thank her for 'educating' them in such a way of life.

This makes me wonder what Libby and her likes are going to do when the money runs out. She will have had no experience of work and nothing to offer. Her only options then will be crime or begging.

This will probably not bother her in her lifetime, but her children may not thank her for 'educating' them in such a way of life.

I thought Libby was a woman- but seems 'she' is a man . Unless she/he really is a woman who shovels ballast 12 hours a day.
Sort of 'meat and 2 veg combined with a ''Beaver'' too ?. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Some people have it all . :cry:

Funny name for a man though 'Libby' :LOL: :LOL:
Maybe that guy/woman 'soozi' on plumbers forum is a Hermaphrodite too ?.

Big-ALL wrote
course some do not like us or others using what we are entitled to

No one is entitled to other peoples money. Those other people had too work hard for that money. It doesn't grow on tree's you know.

Yes, there is a system in place that acts as a distributor. Just because its there doesn't mean its right and certainly doesn't "entitle" you too a slice off the cake. Try earning it!
And try living in the real world.

The best option I find is too pay as little into the system as possible. And I'm certainly entitled to do that. Which ultimately makes the "distributors" job much more difficult.

Still a s**t example to set your kids.

Libby is only using the system as is was intended in just the same way that starbucks use the tax system the was it is designed as aron has pointed out on another thread.

Using the system to take more money off of others.

Vs.

Using the system to not pay as much money to others.

Lol

Jesus Christ I'm p****d and can still see gaping holes in your arguments.
Pedantics there at best. Starbucks and others may very well use the system not to pay as much money to the public purse although they do send all of their profit out of the country rather than having it used here.
Never said it was a good example for the kids , mind from some of your other posts the welfare of other peoples kids isn't your highest concern.
Gaping holes in my arguments , just ask onn here if you have any in yours :rolleyes:

A decade or two ago, I would be in agreement with the holier than thous on here who condemn you. However, as recent politicians have seen fit to flood the country with international parasites, who let's not forget have put zero into this country - unlike Libby who has, I can't blame you.

At every turn 'our' politicians have sought to make the lives of ordinary, indigenous workers more and more difficult. Wages have remained stagnant, through vast movements of cheap foreign labour, who compete with working people for just about everything.

Let's not forget that these politicians make decisions to keep the population down, but are filling their own boots at the same time. So Libby - fill your boots whilst it's there. At least you put something in.

To people sitting in judgement, don't forget the old addage - 'let he who is without sin....................' :rolleyes:

the simple answer is we all use the system in the way its designed

Speak for yourself thanks, I try not to take off others just because the system says it's allowed.

It's called "morals", and having "respect" for people, not for systems.

Funny how I'm called the right wing heartless b*****d, yet it's the lefty's here advocating taking what they can, even though the people who always lose the most from such attitudes is the truly needy.

Leftys :rolleyes:

Bet you'd never claim off your car insurance if someone wrote your car off even if it wasn't your fault either, cause your morals are so high..... god you are a 1st class moron.

Sponsored Links
Back