WATER METERS WHAT?

swelec said:
hairyjon said:
swelec said:
hairyjon said:
Swelec. Nice link. I well remember the uproar created when the CEGB (as it was then) applied to build the pumped storage electricity schemes at Blaenau Ffestiniog and Dinorwic (see 'The Electric Mountain' sorry can't remember who published it) when taken there on holiday as a kid. Aren't these lakes, forgive my ignorance of the names of lakes also used as reservoirs for parts of England as well? Can I be so nosey as to ask where you are based? Hairyjon[/quote

south wales

heads of the valleys

half way between abergavenny and merthyr
Swelec-No prizes for guessing what else I can remember then..... My thoughts....! Hairyjon

sorry hairyjon

you have lost me now
Swelec- sorry for delay. Aberfan.

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
hairyjon said:
Nice one mlb3c I can see what you are talking about in your latest post(entry)! Various parts of our country have not had much rain for the last year and our reservoirs are getting very low. With a population of 58-60 million people in such a small area water can become short quite quickly. Um- Unfortunately it looks as if some of our Water Companies may be American-owned- but please don't quote me on that... :confused: Hairyjon
american owned---and that's a bad thing?
if they are (american owned), wouldn't someone have had to sell it to them?
so, if peeved....wouldn't it seem logical to be peeved at the seller as opposed to the buyer?

I'm tellin you.....it's all diet based. not enough fiber, I guess.
Hi mlb3c. Sorry for delay! Um, ok. Point taken, humble pie eaten! :oops: Hairyjon

Sponsored Links
Back