WATER METERS WHAT?

Sponsored Links
gasmarkone
"Bit silly I was annoying toffee "

thats a sport around here ..lol ;) ;)

I so nearly put that. We're on the same wave length. I put my apology on the watch the footie thread, go see!!

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta.

Sponsored Links
hairyjon said:
Swelec. Nice link. I well remember the uproar created when the CEGB (as it was then) applied to build the pumped storage electricity schemes at Blaenau Ffestiniog and Dinorwic (see 'The Electric Mountain' sorry can't remember who published it) when taken there on holiday as a kid. Aren't these lakes, forgive my ignorance of the names of lakes also used as reservoirs for parts of England as well? Can I be so nosey as to ask where you are based? Hairyjon

south wales

heads of the valleys

half way between abergavenny and merthyr

B.O.B DOLE said:
Does anyone fancy buying shares in iceburgs

we could hire a tug boat and bring it back from the north pole melt it my back garden and put these scum bags out of business

and i am also offering a great price at the moment for shares in genuine
rain clouds.. intrested call 01876 345678 and get into a real winner

B.O.B DOLE

your secretary on that line sounds very like the blonde girl off Sky BabeWatch Pron line ..lol

swelec said:
hairyjon said:
Swelec. Nice link. I well remember the uproar created when the CEGB (as it was then) applied to build the pumped storage electricity schemes at Blaenau Ffestiniog and Dinorwic (see 'The Electric Mountain' sorry can't remember who published it) when taken there on holiday as a kid. Aren't these lakes, forgive my ignorance of the names of lakes also used as reservoirs for parts of England as well? Can I be so nosey as to ask where you are based? Hairyjon

south wales

heads of the valleys

half way between abergavenny and merthyr
Swelec-No prizes for guessing what else I can remember then..... My thoughts....! Hairyjon

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

your secretary on that line sounds very like the blonde girl off Sky BabeWatch Pron line ..lol

hi moz maybe i could intrest you in a brand new invenstion which we have accomplished we have conqured nature to bring you the finest whisky
which is distilled in the rain cloud itself and furthermoore this cloud comes complete whith a radio control so you never see your cloud blow away just simply ajust built in guidence system and there you go whisky fot ever

at £1,000 a cloud you can have a varity of drinks
at the moment we have larger, cider, whisky , but the wine as been put on hold for the moment we have a temp fault..

B.O.B DOLE said:
Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

hi moz maybe i could intrest you in a brand new invenstion which we have accomplished we have conqured nature to bring you the finest whisky
which is distilled in the rain cloud itself and furthermoore this cloud comes complete whith a radio control so you never see your cloud blow away just simply ajust built in guidence system and there you go whisky fot ever

at £1,000 a cloud you can have a varity of drinks
at the moment we have larger, cider, whisky , but the wine as been put on hold for the moment we have a temp fault..
Discount for bulk cloud purchases? with a refund and double compensation for ones that don't work such as yours- :D :D :D :D Hairyjon

B.O.B DOLE
Hiya ...

cheers pal I just read my wifes credit card to your very sexy voiced secretary ,
she kept talking about taking her clothes off , maybe you need new aircon ?

I was very surprised the return address was to some polish fellow in your firm Called

D' head Scootsman

PO box BEEB1 watchdogge

Marylebone High Street,
London
W1A 6FL

All this talk of water meters, I've been expecting this and have been stockpiling water for almost two years. Every day I have been taking a small amount of water and putting it in cans in my cellar. I now have almost 6 gallons!

P.S. I've got a couple of trolley jacks. Could we lift the iceberg up the mountain with the aid of a landrover? :D :D :D Hairyjon

oh no...current events again....i suck at this. :LOL:

so.....America is stealing all your water? ....so thats what the big boat is for....

I thought yall were surrounded by water? And doesn't it rain all the time there? and you got big snow covered mountains........
isn't there another country you can pick on for a while? not that I care....

what you need is .......a big bowl of beef stew with buttermilk cornbread and coleslaw on the side....a nice red wine.........and some chocolate pie for dessert.

Sponsored Links
Back