We won't get any Trade Deals - Zero

Pray tell what possible relevance the occupation of another poster possibly has to do with the discussion?
Surely the implication that someone's occupation is "a source of embarrassment" is nothing more than an ad hominem attack.

Knowing transam as we do, he is requesting this information purely in an attempt to embarrass another poster.

I guess as a cc forum member he is allowed certain freedoms that others would be denied.

Just a small sample of transam's typical comments:

So what do for a living then R Bee ?? or are u embarrassed by what u do for a living Hmmmm

Incidentally u forgot U said Transam :LOL: I prefer the term **** end from u :LOL:

u altered all my comments :sneaky::sneaky: tis who u are tis what u do ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I work as a PM on Algorithmic trading platforms. I have three degrees, how many do you have you dumb imbecile?

So now over to you.

Hmmmm must admit I am none the wiser ?? as to what u do ? is your job title what used to be refered to as a stock broker ??

Blimey 3 degrees ?? none of which seem to assist you in your brexit economic opinions :LOL:

Is the term Dumb imbecile the same as a ree tard ?? :LOL:

I have several city and guilds . Including one in sanitary engineering :LOL:

So now over to you ;)

Pray tell what possible relevance the occupation of another poster possibly has to do with the discussion?

Well you are constantly making judgements about plumbers, so a persons occupation is very important to you.

The reason you do it is because you are a plumber and are trying to wind up your competition.

What username do you use when you are asking plumbing questions in the CC

Sponsored Links
Politics / politicians :LOL: no qualifications required , just get enough people/ mugs (?) to vote for you :)

Politics / politicians :LOL: no qualifications required , just get enough people/ mugs (?) to vote for you :)

That's why we need business men running the country. They then hand pick the cabinet with people who actually understand the position they are being paid to take care off.

That's why we need business men running the country. They then hand pick the cabinet with people who actually understand the position they are being paid to take care off.

They do that in third world countries - it's called corruption and nepotism or just watch what Trump is doing in the US and the number of scandals.

Speaking as a behavioural analyst for the serious crime squad, having 4 degrees, 2 at PHD level, considerably more wealth "than yo" including a property portfolio of tens of millions and having spent many years in special forces, as the guy that beats up Chuck Norris, I can affirm that you talk as much **** as I just did. Tosser. Oh and if you really were what you said you were, spending hours on a two bit internet forum, constantly trying to score points against half a dozen ordinary guys, over and over and over......bigger tosser.

You make a good point why I post on here in and amongst the bile you just posted. Well everyone in my circle of friends and family voted remain, there was really no discussion and it got me thinking where are all the quitters? How do I interact with them. Well it seems going by posts on this forum the tradesman / builders as a demographic have a higher percentage of leave voters - why is that?

Aristotle observed three modes of persuasion - ethos, pathos, logos. I have tried logos (logic) but it falls on deaf ears. Ethos - appealing to the authors credibility harder on a forum because you don't know much about each others backgrounds but with all this anti-expert sentiment its conveniently dismissed by the less educated. So that leaves pathos - appeal to emotions which is where most on here made their decision on Brexit.

Well it seems going by posts on this forum the tradesman / builders as a demographic have a higher percentage of leave voters - why is that?

Because the brainiacs running the Remain campaign also had friends and relatives who were planning to vote Remain they wrongly thought it was a sure thing.

They didn’t even consider the average man because they are so out of touch with the real world. You have posted information and links that would have made myself, for one, maybe vote the other way.

Because the brainiacs running the Remain campaign also had friends and relatives who were planning to vote Remain they wrongly thought it was a sure thing.

They didn’t even consider the average man because they are so out of touch with the real world. You have posted information and links that would have made myself, for one, maybe vote the other way.

Exactly. Politicians have not listened and Cameron thought he could just wing this referendum. Or Alan Greenspan trying to explain the Financial crisis -my model was ummm wrong.

You make a good point why I post on here in and amongst the bile you just posted. Well everyone in my circle of friends and family voted remain, there was really no discussion and it got me thinking where are all the quitters? How do I interact with them. Well it seems going by posts on this forum the tradesman / builders as a demographic have a higher percentage of leave voters - why is that?

Aristotle observed three modes of persuasion - ethos, pathos, logos. I have tried logos (logic) but it falls on deaf ears. Ethos - appealing to the authors credibility harder on a forum because you don't know much about each others backgrounds but with all this anti-expert sentiment its conveniently dismissed by the less educated. So that leaves pathos - appeal to emotions which is where most on here made their decision on Brexit.

Anyone with a couple of CSE's can see you're a bullshitter. No one with half the education you pretend to have, "talks" like you do.

Anyone with a couple of CSE's can see you're a bullshitter. No one with half the education you pretend to have, "talks" like you do.

The anti-expert is strong in this one. I can sense the hate and stupidity dripping from your post. So tell me what's your highest level of education?

The anti-expert is strong in this one. I can sense the hate and stupidity dripping from your post. So tell me what's your highest level of education?

No hate. Just know you're a liar. No one as smart as you pretend to be would post what you do. It's obvious.

Sponsored Links
Back