We won't get any Trade Deals - Zero

Its a shame there wasn’t a Remain campaign to go against BoJo and Farage.

Sponsored Links
So Brexit we want freedom of movement of goods but not people which breaks the key principles of membership. So will the EU break their own principles and laws to make us a deal?

By the sounds of it we did have control but the government didn’t use or apply the rules? I remember David Cameron trying to make some changes to immigration but his proposal got knocked back, that would have got Brexit a couple of million more votes.

By the sounds of it we did have control but the government didn’t use or apply the rules? I remember David Cameron trying to make some changes to immigration but his proposal got knocked back, that would have got Brexit a couple of million more votes.

We could enforce the rule on registration after 3 months but we did not have the systems in place to do so. Now the HO has made landlords, employers, banks do its work.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35622105

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ey-points-what-cameron-wanted-and-what-he-got

Cameron got most of what he wanted.

It's a shame he didnt sell what he had negotiated better. This was all done whilst we were in the EU - we could always have a bigger influence inside the EU. We really could have over time worked on the issues of freedom of movement and supposed loss of sovereignty.

I feel overwhelmingly saddened as to rabid opinions released after Brexit and the economic harm that will happen with an ungainly exit.

It is a shame. I thought he asked and they slammed the door in his face.

From your links it looks like they did make efforts to meet his requests although i’m not sure if the EU would have applied the Emergency Brake because they would claim the UK wasn’t under pressure.

Sponsored Links
It is a shame. I thought he asked and they slammed the door in his face.

From your links it looks like they did make efforts to meet his requests although i’m not sure if the EU would have applied the Emergency Brake because they would claim the UK wasn’t under pressure.

From the BBC article.

but the EU has agreed it would be "justified" to trigger it without delay after the referendum if the UK votes to stay in the EU.

More unused ammo from the Remain campaign. They really were poor at communicating to the public.

Watch two experts explain WTO in simple terms. The points I have been making yet it falls on deaf ears.

Those saying lets go for a hard Brexit they will still trade with us really have no idea.

Balderdash and poppycock Remaniacs are so pessimistic .....driven by their fear of leaving the EU .....grow some, believe in your fellow Brits ..... little weedy scarey cats !

So denial? Can you respond to the points made by Jason Hunter and Bryce Baschuk?

Who cares Kankerotimamartionwalkswithturkeysdiyer theyr'e guessing in the dark who cares what they
Say.....

gasbag offers his alternative to a sensible point.

I work as a PM on Algorithmic trading platforms. I have three degrees, how many do you have you dumb imbecile?

So now over to you.

Speaking as a behavioural analyst for the serious crime squad, having 4 degrees, 2 at PHD level, considerably more wealth "than yo" including a property portfolio of tens of millions and having spent many years in special forces, as the guy that beats up Chuck Norris, I can affirm that you talk as much **** as I just did. Tosser. Oh and if you really were what you said you were, spending hours on a two bit internet forum, constantly trying to score points against half a dozen ordinary guys, over and over and over......bigger tosser.

Balderdash and poppycock Remaniacs are so pessimistic .....driven by their fear of leaving the EU .....grow some, believe in your fellow Brits ..... little weedy scarey cats !
Do you have insurance?

The question prompted the answer.

You don't want the answer.

Sponsored Links
Back