Well at least Labour

Not too early to recognise an incompetent shambles when we see it.

Germany doing ten times as many tests as UK. Do you think they're supermen?
I do not think anyone is superman,,But I KNOW it is too early to be so critical and form firm conclusions at this stage in the pandemic.

Sponsored Links
Too early for conclusions,
Up to now the government have made a complete mess of things, they have cost peoples lives, from what i understand the UK refused ventilators from the EU and said we will make our own, and that apparently is not turning out well at all, the lack of PPE should have been addressed ages ago, Boris and co walking round shoulder to shoulder and ignoring their own distancing rules and getting infected, you could go on and on...

Up to now the government have made a complete mess of things, they have cost peoples lives, from what i understand the UK refused ventilators from the EU and said we will make our own, and that apparently is not turning out well at all, the lack of PPE should have been addressed ages ago, Boris and co walking round shoulder to shoulder and ignoring their own distancing rules and getting infected, you could go on and on...

And u probably will :LOL:

Go on and on and on and on

it is too early to be so critical and form firm conclusions at this stage in the pandemic.

you won't mind me pointing out a few weaknesses that result in numerous avoidable deaths, will you.

"Only 2,000 out of 500,000 frontline NHS staff have had tests for coronavirus, the UK government admitted on Wednesday as the latest daily reported death toll from the pandemic in hospitals climbed to a record 563.

Ministers are facing mounting criticism over the speed at which testing has been rolled out with one in four doctors either on sick leave or self-isolating, hampering the ability of hospitals to treat patients as the outbreak approaches its peak."

https://www.ft.com/content/ac3028b5-f03e-47d1-bd0f-f3f1abaf72d6

Sponsored Links
If Corbyn had his way the army would not have been able to help out with deliveries / logistics etc

He would have disbanded them ;)

Corbyn will also be happy as and when this chinese flu caper ends Alot of private schools

Will be bust / shut down ;)

I do not think anyone is superman,,But I KNOW it is too early to be so critical and form firm conclusions at this stage in the pandemic.
I think there are 2 separate things -the government made some serious errors in their delay ordering ventilators, PPE, ventilators and for that they should face criticism.

of course there are mistakes and wrong decisions being made by the government, this is a global crisis due to a novel virus, its changing daily. But mistakes are inevitable, its not possible for this or any government to get it all correct. Its only right we should cut them a bit of slack -my frustration is in times of such crisis, we need governments to be honest -we do not want the liar Gove spouting BS

https://www.ft.com/content/ac3028b5-f03e-47d1-bd0f-f3f1abaf72d6

"Only 2,000 out of 500,000 frontline NHS staff have had tests for coronavirus, the UK government admitted on Wednesday as the latest daily reported death toll from the pandemic in hospitals climbed to a record 563.

Ministers are facing mounting criticism over the speed at which testing has been rolled out with one in four doctors either on sick leave or self-isolating, hampering the ability of hospitals to treat patients as the outbreak approaches its peak."

Irrelevant. Still.

Relevant
To the forum party members who. Insist on using this chinese flu caper to. Promote there political narrative

Party members irrespective of the party can be summed in. 2 words

Be** en*s :LOL:

Blimey noseall u must be a party member :LOL:

When publishing that did they mention how many need testing and the turn round time on the test pus how many tests can be done? Very very unlikely.

The big mistake essentially is taking no notice at all of comments over many years that this sort of thing can happen and will at some point. There have been several near misses such as the time they ordered rather a lot of antivirals.

They had Blair on TV tonight. C4 mischievously asked him if he would like to lead a national government. His views though as usual were pretty clear where they could be.

Shame on Witty for telling it as it is.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-from-german-response-to-covid-19-says-whitty

The UK government’s chief medical officer has conceded that Germany “got ahead” in testing people for Covid-19 and said the UK needed to learn from that.

“We all know that Germany got ahead in terms of its ability to do testing for the virus, and there’s a lot to learn from that.” Germany is already able to test 500,000 patients a week and is under pressure to increase this further.

Sponsored Links
Back