Well done. Royal Mail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else been caught out by slightly oversize Mothers Day Cards. My wife received two which were 4mm x 2mm oversize for standard letter. They each had first class stamps but because of this slight discrepancy they were delivered in 4 days with a £1.08 surcharge. Surely a little leeway could have been applied especially as most are sent by children.

Sponsored Links
many people STILL dont realise that there is a size restriction for stamps.

Start to bend the line, and where do you stop bending it?

Oh, and maltaron, when would a child, living at home with its parents, ever POST a mothers day card to their mother? :confused: Hmmmm.

many people STILL dont realise that there is a size restriction for stamps.

Start to bend the line, and where do you stop bending it?

Oh, and maltaron, when would a child, living at home with its parents, ever POST a mothers day card to their mother? :confused: Hmmmm.

No size restriction for stamps at all. ;)

Sponsored Links
I dont.

They sell cards for anything these days dont they? :rolleyes:
And no doubt the coop do as well Steve but I agree, it's ridiculous. I've seen cards for sale for St Georges day! Happy Divorce even (not that the word 'even' can be associated with 'divorce'!). My wife informs me they sell them for something called 'Valentines day'. I didn't enquire as to what that is. :evil:

I dont.

And no doubt the coop do as well Steve but I agree, it's ridiculous. I've seen cards for sale for St Georges day! Happy Divorce even (not that the word 'even' can be associated with 'divorce'!). My wife informs me they sell them for something called 'Valentines day'. I didn't enquire as to what that is. :evil:
Wasn`t there a Massacre in America on that day :idea:

if you look far enough back, there was probably a masacre on every single day of the year at some point in time..

I dont.

Wasn`t there a Massacre in America on that day :idea:
oooow! That's gotta be a gap in the market... Happy Massacre Day! :D

'Valentines day' I didn't enquire as to what that is. :evil:

now i know why you don't get liver/bacon & roastys
ROFL.gif

add an egg or two and some saltanas and you got the makings of some bread pudding there... :)

add an egg or two and some saltanas and you got the makings of some bread pudding there... :)

Can't have his pudding till he's eaten his liver/bacon & roasties.

Ooops! He's not getting any is he? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back